Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default bluetooth hack

was just wonderong how bluetooth hack works, i can connect to devices for about 5 seconds and then nothing

2. Default

what mobile phone do you have?in my w850 works perfectly...its a fantastic program congrats to the maker..(it would be better if you dont have to save the mobile into "my devices"... anyway its fantastic)congrats again...

3. Default

sony ericsson k750 i have, i've only tried it on my mates phone though

4. Default

i understand that you dont know how its work....first you must open your bluetooth...then you will go to th bluetooth hack >connect and you will connect with founded devices>you will choose one...then is the hard part...the other person will recieve a request to put you in his/her devices if he/she says yes you have to put the same code....(you can also dont do the hard part;you can take his/her phone one day (for seeing his/her files ;D) and done this by yourself...) then when you save his/her you can hack his/her for ever....! you can save and see his/her messages,close his mobile,change tune, play his games and many many other without the other understand it.....

5. Arrow brian k

could you tell me where you got the bluetooth hack from

7. Default

hi i like this site very much

8. Default

hey so the bluetooth hack isn't really discreet at all? Cause from what i heard form other members it seems the user knows someone is trying to access his/her phone...so obviously that person would cancel...the incoming connection...thus rendering it useless...Zzz

Btw could you like list step by step in how it really works and how to use it correctly. Thanks ^^ Mobiles24 LIVE FOREVER!

9. Angry Cannot download Super Bluetooth Hack or anything else

Hi, whenever I login at a download page it says I am not logged in. Could someone tell me what the heck is goin' on!

Hi, Clear the cookies in your browser and log back in.