Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Smile super bluetooth

can u teach me how to download super bluetooth to my sonyerrisson k800 step by step pls.

2. Default

ok,i have installed Super Bluetooth hack on my LG Chocolate but when i run it says something like java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.What am i supposed to do know?

3. Unhappy Help Plz

Ive got a Telstra ZTE F156

how do install it??

4. Exclamation dani boy

10. You may not post advertisements.
    Posts discussing or linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden.
    Last edited by Kevin; 05-03-2008 at 10:20 AM.

5. Default

Hey does the Super bluetooth hack connect to the internet when you use it ?? just wondering because i got it and i dont want to go on it if it uses the internet on your phone

6. Default

so how do you explore the other device to their photos and videos etc?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by oldstudent Log in to see links
    so how do you explore the other device to their photos and videos etc?

By nicely asking your friend to pair your device with his/her. Without permission you have no access. This only worked with old phones that did not asked for verification of user. It is realy sily of the programm author not to say so, but why the keywords "Bluetooth hack" drive numerous visitors to his site. It does not realy matters to him they have no idea about java improvements in last few years...

8. Thumbs down

Super Bluetooth Hack Does not use the internet. y would it use the internet to use ur bluetooth device?? but i do think that the author of this program is rather stupid because all modern phones ask for verification of the connection everytime that you connect. usually it will say somethin like 'allow 'x' to pair with this phone as a bluetooth modem' which many people will just reject that because every1 knows wat a modem is.

9. Default

I need help plz? how can i read the messges it says that its saved in c:/ where is that? hw can i read the messeges?

10. Wink

Do we really NEED to hack peoples phones ??

What do you get out of it ??

Please just ask yourself those questions before you hack