Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs down Worst

Hey pplz
    y wasting time os such a useless software ? i tried it its the worst thing i ever used. victims bluetooth has to be on.. they have to accept connection.. they have to put 0000 code so we can hack them, lolz who in the world will do that if they r victim ? even after all that it didnt worked 4 me..... bye

Alrighty then...

Thanx for your input.

3. Default

i need help plz on the super bluetooth hack when i try to download the hack it says the requested page cannot be displayed on my phone . i have a razor v3m with the openwave software (for my internet axcess)
    Last edited by superman41573; 09-11-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: not enough info given

4. Default

Hey! I'v Got A Samsung SGH-G600 And I Can Download It E.c.t But It Just Won't Work! Anynone Know Why? Anyway Cool Tool For Messing About With Friends

5. Default

hi there, could you tell me please...will this super bluetooth hack work on my SE W710i??

6. Default super bluetooth

how do i download it onto my phone

7. Cool

Super Bluetoothworks Only on SE Phones(Sony Ericsson)

8. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by t2_dennis Log in to see links
    Hey pplz
    y wasting time os such a useless software ? i tried it its the worst thing i ever used. victims bluetooth has to be on.. they have to accept connection.. they have to put 0000 code so we can hack them, lolz who in the world will do that if they r victim ? even after all that it didnt worked 4 me..... bye
    best software ever..... people with auto accept on i got str8 into there fone i got a w850i sony ericsson phone i now know tht laura in my lass got licked out twice shudda seen her face wen i asked her she was like omg how do u know n thn sed she'd do anythin as long as i didnt tell thx m8 xxxxxxx

9. Default

i wanna know if the bluetooth hack works in the w580?
    can someone tell me

10. Default

can someone tell me if the bluetooth hack works on the w580