Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Question i cant get it to work properly

right well i can get the download to my p.c
    and then i use the samsung pc studio 3 to send it to my other files but it still says that it is a unsupported file type and wont work properly i really want this software because it is brill i went on it at my cousins house and i really want it any way that you would know that i could get it thank you

2. Wink jtgkteszjtyeutxkt

Quote Originally Posted by doggieteo Log in to see links
    hey so the bluetooth hack isn't really discreet at all? Cause from what i heard form other members it seems the user knows someone is trying to access his/her phone...so obviously that person would cancel...the incoming connection...thus rendering it useless...Zzz

Btw could you like list step by step in how it really works and how to use it correctly. Thanks ^^ Mobiles24 LIVE FOREVER!
    STEP BY STEP
    connect > inquiry devices(or something like that) >click in the found name you want > clik again > he/she must put you in his/her devices(not easy......) > then you can hack the mobile...

if you dont understand of my english answer...

3. Default Help

i always get this when i hit connect. btspp://0016b82927:2;authenticate=false;encrypt=false;mast er=false. What does that mean? and in your settings where do you save it says cther should it be a: for the phone? Any help would be great thanks.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrstang69 Log in to see links
    i always get this when i hit connect. btspp://0016b82927:2;authenticate=false;encrypt=false;mast er=false. What does that mean? and in your settings where do you save it says cther should it be a: for the phone? Any help would be great thanks.
    Just press select then if you have the other persons phone with you. Accept whatever it says on their screen. And if it says always ask or always allow for internet access on their phone press always allow because then whenever their bluetooth is on you can access it without their permission. Very very funny!

Ross x

5. Red face nokia 6500 slide edition

hey guys, i just bought a new nokia 6500 slide edition, when i open the music player, there's option for "play with bluetooth".does it mean, it supports ad2p? if yes, wat kind of ad2p stereo headset, which is good n not so expensive? thx

6. Default

Hmm this isn't really in the correct section but..

I presume thats what it means.

I use this headset/phones.

All the buttons that you need are on the side of the earphones.

E.g. Next song. Back one song. Volume up, volume down.

Very clear sound and i love it.

Ross x

7. Default

I've got this & find it rather pointless... I mean you have to wait till the other person adds you, then you have to get the code right.. Is there one where you dont have to add or be added then can browse peoples files/fones & possable steals some of there files?

8. Default

hiya can u download it on your computer and do you know if it works on a nokia 3250

How boring your lives must be if you want to steal stuff from other peoples phones.

I'm not being insulting, but I find this completely ridiculous.
    Be honest, what is it you hope to find on someone else's phone? And even if you find what you're looking for, what are you going to do with it.

SHAME!!!

10. Wink Stealing leads to crime...

I agree with Nox. on this... Or you can buy a SGH ZV10... after one access session this ph can get into my phone without asking again... lol... my ph default setting is 'Always allow access' to anyone who has jacked it in the past... The phone could steal anything it wanted from my ph memory + card... (trouble half of it isnt compatible with that model ph)

Todays lesson... always click 'NO'