Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOOOOOOOOOD thread

4 57.14%
  • BAAAAAAAAAAD thread

3 42.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Last edited by antonio; 14-01-2009 at 07:59 PM.

You can just do this:[*IMG]http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m06/y173190004541601.jpg[/IMG] without the *

Has anyone actually seen a ghost in real life then..
    Do you believe in them or not.

I do cause ive seen one when i was about 8 we just moved to this house not been there long.
    Anyway once in middle of night i went toilet and heard something on stairs so i looked..and at the bottom all the coats were floating and then a horrible white thing was coming up towards me in a wheelchair
    I ran back to bed put pillow over my head then told parents next day they didnt believe me.. till my dad went next door asked who lived there before us
    In which they said an handicap family and there was a lad in a wheelchair that died!
    Ill always remember that horrible thing and the horrible feeling i got

4. Default

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links

I do cause ive seen one when i was about 8 we just moved to this house not been there long.
    Anyway once in middle of night i went toilet and heard something on stairs so i looked..and at the bottom all the coats were floating and then a horrible white thing was coming up towards me in a wheelchair
    I ran back to bed put pillow over my head then told parents next day they didnt believe me.. till my dad went next door asked who lived there before us
    In which they said an handicap family and there was a lad in a wheelchair that died!
    thats freaky, ive seen one before, i think unless it was dream, i went to the toilet aswell and i went back into my bedroom and there was a white fogg typed thing lay in my bed and i screamed my little heart out

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links
    thats freaky, ive seen one before, i think unless it was dream, i went to the toilet aswell and i went back into my bedroom and there was a white fogg typed thing lay in my bed and i screamed my little heart out
    That is horrible....I didnt see them but I believe in ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links
    lol you probly have then cause if it was just a dream.. think you would of forgot it by now.. Same i didnt see any face just like a white shape thing.
    The house was haunted we all knew that.. even our dog he would stare and bark at something like it was a person but nobody was actually there..just little things like that. Also when we got the house there was a picture of a graveyard in my sisters bedroom..proper freaky that was.

8. Default

9. Default

10. Default

comon people post some things