1. Default Games compatible with Nokia 6265i

I have two questions about the games and my phone Nokia 6265i. First question is that the downloaded files come in Winrar format, do I need to extract it before putting it into my phone? Second of all when I don't extract it and put it straight into my phone through bluetooth, it says "Application not supported. Delete?" Even though I looked in the games section for the phone Nokia 6265i. Does anyone know what I can do...?

Edit: One more question actually.. xD When I try to download anything through WAP, it says it's forbidden on my phone... Why is that..? Thanks in advance =)

2. Default re

hey man u need to extract that *.rar file and u will find a *.jar file. Install that one in ur mobile phone.

3. Default

Well I've tried several games and when I try to extract them this is the error it gives me.
    Do you know if I need to download the .JAD files or something..?

If the game is in .jar format, then you don't need to extract it. You just transfer the .jar file & you may need the .jad if you have any problems installing. Try installing the games tagged with 240x320.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoman
    When I try to download anything through WAP, it says it's forbidden on my phone... Why is that..? Thanks in advance =)
    Most canadian service providers disable the ability to download from 3rd party Wapsites like mobiles24.com, They do this to get their users downloading from their own premium services.

5. Default

Ok I just downloaded the game Crash Boom Bang which was tagged by 240x320. I also downloaded the .JAD file and put them both onto my phone. It still says "application not supported. Delete?" on my phone.

I have just discovered that you can't transfer games using bluetooth or Wap. You have to use a DKU-2 USB Cable.

7. Default

.....>_> Thanks... T_T