If you on about Mobiles24 being free...

then yes

3. Default

I follow ur instruction, but my mess is: "Illegal argument.."

Can anybody help?

4. Default Samsung E250

pls how can i download java games on samsung e250

5. Default How to install Java Games on Samsung U600

hi! hello everyone! it's been a couple of days since i tried everything to install games that i downloaded from this site on my U600 but nothing seems to be working... just now i figured something out, you don't have to rename the jar file or whatever all you have to do is get rid of the spaces and then drag it into the jad maker.. after you have your jad file you are now ready to install it on your phone.. hope i could be a little help.. it works for me...

6. Angry

i have done everyhting but when i hit install it says io exception does any1 no what this mean if youu do please reply

7. Default

Will this work with a samsung t819

8. Default install game to U600

Hello there

I try to type *#9998*4678255# on my Samsung U600, but when I come to *#9998* come this - - - - not numbers somebody help me

regards from Norway

Jon

9. Smile To KIOJNS

Hello,
    Just did the typing in the numbers bit and if you carry on right to the last hash the alert box does come up. The last set of numbers do come up as dashes but it does work. Just loaded some games onto my phone and they work perfectly. I followed the above instructions to the letter. I didn't have to shorten file names or take out any spaces.
    Hope this helps.

10. Default

I just got an U600 and I installed some games but now when I go to Java World the phone just locks and starts to vibrate. Does anybody have a tip on how I can solve this problem?