Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Okay, managed to install one game out of around 10.

Small question - what next, how do you run a game after its installed?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sm9ai Log in to see links
    Okay, managed to install one game out of around 10.

Small question - what next, how do you run a game after its installed?
    >>>>go to java worl under applications...then games >>>you will see ur installed games there...

3. Default list

anyone can give a list for working games for U600...thanks..

4. Default

I also tried in my A707 and the code still says invalid format.

5. Default

It's either your firmware or just the games off this site.

6. Default Samsung E950

plezz help me!!!

i got samsung e950 and non of the things work on my phone i cant install any games help me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SolypsiS Log in to see links
    Hi,

...I followed your instructions precisely, activated java install, renamed the zip files to .jar and moved them to the 'other files' folder on the phone's memory. I noticed that the .jar files appear on windows explorer as a 'Nokia Application Installer File', maybe this is the problem.

SolypsiS
    You could't just rename the .zip files to .jar to fool the cell. Actually the .zip files need to be un zipped in your PC to generate the final files. By right click it on you PC,

8. Cool Samsung U600 Games

I've tried everything to get java games working on my U600 phone, but it was useless until I've tried to download them via wap just to see if it is a compatibility problem or something else. So, I've downloaded two games (Mahjong and Leisure Suit Larry), previously not working with to-PC download, and they are working perfectly. My conclusion is that there is no compatibility problem, although I wouldn't try to download every game via wap to check them all. Still, the problem with PC installation remains unworked. I've try to flash my phone and upgrade firmware, but it still doesn't work. I've still one possibility, that is an idea that came up to me. I'll try it tonight, when I come back home, so expect another post about it. After that, I will wait for someone else to crack the problem and hope he/she will post a solution, and continue to download (from time to time ) the games from this site.

9. Default Which games are for the U600?

I can't find which games are for the U600 - I can find my Nokia 6230i & Samsung E900 but not the U600. Which games work on the U600?

10. Default

Sometimes it's because one of a character in the game's name isn't supported by the phone (like space, - , _ ) => rename the jar and create a new jad can solve it.
    But for "Java error.IO exception" I have the same matter