Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default u700 APPLICATIONS!

How Can I Install Applications On My U700 Phone?..

2. Default

I cant install games to my U600
    "Java error.IO exception"

3. Unhappy games?

could anybody please send me a link to some free games that actually work, everytime i try and put any game on my U600 it says java error IO exception, also when i look at the file size when is asks me if i want to install they all say 0K what does this mean??

please help, i have tried about 30 different games, its really annoying me

thanks. Molly xx

4. Default

I'm from England and I can't get it to work either, so it probably isn't a country problem.

5. Default How to install Java Games on Samsung U600

hi! hello everyone! it's been a couple of days since i tried everything to install games that i downloaded from this site on my U600 but nothing seems to be working... just now i figured something out, you don't have to rename the jar file or whatever all you have to do is get rid of the spaces and then drag it into the jad maker.. after you have your jad file you are now ready to install it on your phone.. hope i could be a little help.. it works for me...

6. Angry

i have done everyhting but when i hit install it says io exception does any1 no what this mean if youu do please reply

7. Default samsung m3200

i cant get jar games to work neither tried everthing and even tried to change file extension from jar to jad and when i thought at last it had worked my phone cut out and reset and cant find any codes to put on calling screen tried others but nothing happens even tried jad makek but when installed both of them on phone i and try to install game via jad file it says cant find jar file but its there any one help plz

8. Default

hi guys i've got a u100 is there anyway to get this working for that as tried the code and it just said not done???

9. Default

I downloaded alot of games of a site but they all wont work.

10. Default

I am a Samsung U600 User.
    Some of the games work and others dont work on it.