1 5.00%
  • Aston Villa

1 5.00%
  • Other

3 15.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I will be very angry if Kaka leaves Milan

Quote Originally Posted by rfcboy1871 Log in to see links
    Apparently the Kaka deal is complete now. Unbelievable. Like Paul said how can someone be payed so much money just to kick a ball around!?! Yes we all love to see skillful players and they are talented but this much money...its just not right. What is he going to do with so much money!?! I really hope he will give a large % to charity but i doubt it. Its times like this which make me think what is happening to the game we all love, and is the reason why i now go support my local team every weekend when i am not at Reading. Its refreshing to watch people who play because they love football.

Anyway, i doubt Kaka will have much impact, i still recon it will be some time before Man City compete at the top.

On a different subject i was thinking about starting a thread where all the weeks premierleague fixtures are posted and anyone who wants to join in just predicts whether each game will be a home win, draw or away win. If anyone is interested look out for the thread
    Well said..I dont blame kaka for accepting that money he didnt want to leave but was left with no choice.. milan and any club in the world cant turn down that sort of money its man city thats the problem..
    And it will get worse.
    What should be done is you must have a youth thing where you have to have half of your team come from your academy..this means its not all about money.
    Another thing would be a thansfer max allowed to spend..say 30m all teams.. this will stop man city from bidding stupid amounts and trying to buy the premier league.

As for kaka - over rated no pace ..its a desperate signing IMO.

I dont think that thread would work..not everyone knows the premier league..
    But maybe post a social group for people prem fixtures predictions

The guys that bought Man City are stupid...they dont know anything about football and they do some stupid things like offering 150 millions for one player..I hate it and thats why I dont like Premier League....because many rich guys buy club and than buy best players and that stuff

YOU THINK KAKA IS OVERRATED AND THAT HE HAS NO PACE!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Default

A salary cap is needed aswell i feel. In one of the papers today there was an article showing a whole team they could have bought for the same amount of money they are spending on kaka, and this team involved some decent players!!

I created the prediction competition but like u say paul it doesnt seem like that many people on here are interested in football!! I guess we can see if it takes off or not,if not i might aswell delete it and follow ur suggestion

Duje;163185]The guys that bought Man City are stupid...they dont know anything about football and they do some stupid things like offering 150 millions for one player..I hate it and thats why I dont like Premier League....because many rich guys buy club and than buy best players and that stuff
    Well said

YOU THINK KAKA IS OVERRATED AND THAT HE HAS NO PACE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep hes only like a tevez player sorry duje everyone has an opinion but you obviously watch him more.. i just think hes only like what tevez would be if he played in italien league.. as he would get more time on the ball..
    kakas had one good season
    tevez plz join real madrid.. your .... in anothers words not worth 30m

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links
    Well said..I dont blame kaka for accepting that money he didnt want to leave but was left with no choice.. milan and any club in the world cant turn down that sort of money its man city thats the problem..
    And it will get worse.
    What should be done is you must have a youth thing where you have to have half of your team come from your academy..this means its not all about money.
    Another thing would be a thansfer max allowed to spend..say 30m all teams.. this will stop man city from bidding stupid amounts and trying to buy the premier league.

I dont think that thread would work..not everyone knows the premier league..
    But maybe post a social group for people prem fixtures predictions
    Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links
    Well said

Yep hes only like a tevez player sorry duje everyone has an opinion but you obviously watch him more.. i just think hes only like what tevez would be if he played in italien league.. as he would get more time on the ball..
    kakas had one good season
    tevez plz join real madrid.. your .... in anothers words not worth 30m
    No,Last season Kaka played bad because he had some problems with knee but this season he is very good....I already said that it is bad if he leaves and Man City will ruin him....But I agree with you about Tevez....I dont like him

7. Default

well... I think every thing in kaka`s hand...

he will deside if he want`s the moeny or the history...

It`s very bad thing when you finished playing and you don`t have a great tube for yourself that show all good time with your team and a lot of medals and trophey...

It`s better for kaka if he stay in milan.... and It`s better for us who love the epl...

8. Default

WTF......... EPL getting hotter each round....that`s really great...

The new top 4 (no liverpool?)

Pics crap i know but its the suns fixtures book they have put man city on front instead of liverpool......i cant stop laughing

10. Default

The sun just cannot be trusted with everything and anything to do with liverpool!
    You do remember hillsbrough and the aftermath from the sun's coverage? If you don't the sun without ANY evidence at all was accusing -with front page headlines for a week or more-liverpool supporters of looting the dead ,defiling bodies and causing the whole thing in the first place!Even after ALL of the inquiries into hillsbrough have cleared liverpool supporters of any wrongdoing (and have in fact praised them for saving lives while the paramedics and ambulances were refused entry by police!) the sun still refuses to apologise for the lies and creating the myth that it was the liverpool supporters fault!

So in general after 20 odd years the sun hates liverpool fans and the liverpool fans hate the sun!