7 35.00%
  • Arsenal

1 5.00%
  • Aston Villa

1 5.00%
  • Other

3 15.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What do you think who will win Champions League?

Thats why were champions 3-0 .. when i seen team i thought oh no get beat but we showed why we champions and the hungey was back!
    We will win title now

3. Default

Ronaldo voted world player of the year, what a supprise.

Quote Originally Posted by rfcboy1871 Log in to see links
    I hate him

Quote Originally Posted by rfcboy1871 Log in to see links
    I Know hes a united player.. But i dont rate him as best in world for one reason..he dives an trys to cheat to much..

In my opinion Messi is best in world

6. Post

I still havnt forgotten Ronaldos face as he got Rooney sent off in the World Cup. He has got better and does dive less now and he is a fantastically gifted player with lots of skill however he annoys me when he always has to try do something fancy and show off. There is nothing i like more than watching a defender come in and crunch him as hes showing off

Football is being ruined!

100m for a player.. I mean a human.
    And been offered 500 thousand a week.. Thats shocking!
    Am on about man sh!tty after kaka (whos good only in a slow paced italian league)
    If this deal happens ill have to consider watching football again.
    All this money these useless footballers or on.
    When you get paramedics that save lives but dont get nowhere near as much..
    Tell me is that right?

He is my favourite player and if he leaves it will be really bad and stupid for him and I hate this guys that come to some club and then throw money away like it is xxx(i dont know what)

Quote Originally Posted by paul501 Log in to see links
    I Know hes a united player.. But i dont rate him as best in world for one reason..he dives an trys to cheat to much..

In my opinion Messi is best in world
    Messi is the best....

10. Exclamation

Apparently the Kaka deal is complete now. Unbelievable. Like Paul said how can someone be payed so much money just to kick a ball around!?! Yes we all love to see skillful players and they are talented but this much money...its just not right. What is he going to do with so much money!?! I really hope he will give a large % to charity but i doubt it. Its times like this which make me think what is happening to the game we all love, and is the reason why i now go support my local team every weekend when i am not at Reading. Its refreshing to watch people who play because they love football.

Anyway, i doubt Kaka will have much impact, i still recon it will be some time before Man City compete at the top.

On a different subject i was thinking about starting a thread where all the weeks premierleague fixtures are posted and anyone who wants to join in just predicts whether each game will be a home win, draw or away win. If anyone is interested look out for the thread