Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
  1. Default

hey!!how r u?can u make a theme for me?i want a pink theme with pics from kawaii..my phone is sony ericsson w380i amd my screen resultions are 176x208.

2. Default

model:w960
    i wan a cute yet simple theme, any cute pics wll do(no disney characters=.=)
    den de colors dun too eye catching ..erm..like soft colours
    sorry if im vague><

3. Default

May i know how to extract the pictures from a theme ? I have a few themes each with their pros and cons and i would like to compile all their pros into a theme.Btw theres a short animation in one of the themes.

Quote Originally Posted by xCloudStrifez Log in to see links
    May i know how to extract the pictures from a theme ? I have a few themes each with their pros and cons and i would like to compile all their pros into a theme.Btw theres a short animation in one of the themes.
    Download and install Log in to see links,then right click at the theme you want to extract,open it with WinRAR and then extract all the files.......

5. Default

would it be possilbe for you to make a west ham united theme for me please (english football club) for a w880

Thanks

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Here you go, hope its ok.

Attachment 25907

Attachment 25908
    havnt been on for a long time i onli just remebered the theme

thanks so much its brill

7. Default

hey could you make me a liverpool fc theme and a theme with gerrard and/or torres thxs 240x320

hey just wondering if i could get any animated themes 240x320 thxs.
    Last edited by amaway; 02-04-2009 at 07:45 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reeced16 Log in to see links
    hey could you make me a liverpool fc theme and a theme with gerrard and/or torres thxs 240x320

hey just wondering if i could get any animated themes 240x320 thxs.
    Search through the Free Gallery and you will find Liverpool,Gerrard. Torres and Animated themes already in there But when asking for theme, the screen resolution is ok but the Phone Model is even more important

9. Thumbs up

hi plz i want flash theme to my w380i
    any one
    thanks

10. Default c902

any themes for the sony c902