Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
  1. Default

Hi, I would like to request a theme for Yari (u100i) its is there in the theme creator (I tried, but well... couldn't get far.). The theme should be on Assassins Creed, greyish, glowy... etc.
    PS- Also, any other game themes if possible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andy_back1 Log in to see links
    Hi, I would like to request a theme for Yari (u100i) its is there in the theme creator (I tried, but well... couldn't get far.). The theme should be on Assassins Creed, greyish, glowy... etc.
    PS- Also, any other game themes if possible
    I'll see what I can do.

3. Default

Thank you so much ,
    I will keep watching this thread then

4. Default

Thank you so much ,
    I will keep watching this thread then
    Indeed. Ive started on the theme now. Should be reasy by Saturday or Sunday.

5. Default

can some1 dload this 4 me and upload in 4shared. It is a swf file. I cant dload it on mediafire. Pls [/url]http://download152.mediafire.com/mdjjywbfjntg/zcyyzdylmaq/PSP.swf[/url]Log in to see links
    Last edited by dime_lightning; 21-05-2010 at 09:46 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dime_lightning Log in to see links
    can some1 dload this 4 me and upload in 4shared. It is a swf file. I cant dload it on mediafire. Pls [/url]http://download152.mediafire.com/mdjjywbfjntg/zcyyzdylmaq/PSP.swf[/url]Log in to see links
    Would Rapishare do?

Last edited by Silver; 21-05-2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Added link.

7. Default

Asassins Creed Yuri theme.

Download the attached file.

P.S. - Ive been having some difficulties changing the "Events" background, so it may come up grey. So tell me if its ok like that or whether you want me to have another go at those backgrounds.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Default

okay I will test it and tell you how it is .
    Thank you.

EDIT- okay tested it
    Its cool, and yeah the events background is kinda grey (though it goes well with the theme) and.... the wallpaper, its kinda high res put into low resolution? its not kinda clear, like the wallpaper for the menu, thats awesome, if you want some pics in 320x240, I have high quality ones, I can upload them.
    Can you please give the wallpaper one more try please? (not forcing though if you're buzy.)

PS- I have uploaded the images I have, hope they help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by andy_back1; 23-05-2010 at 04:57 AM.

9. Default

Can you please give the wallpaper one more try please? (not forcing though if you're buzy.)

PS- I have uploaded the images I have, hope they help
    Yeah, shall do. Yep they will help. Thanks.
    Yeah, a 320x240 one would be great.
    Last edited by Silver; 23-05-2010 at 10:33 AM.

10. Default

I would like some cool sony ericsson k770i themes. doesnt matter of theyre normal or flash ones.