Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The Simpsons/Family Guy themes for the w200i
    also could it be possable to have not just a wallpaper as most are.
    thanks

this msg is for MHF. i'm posting from my phone, and it's a bit difficult.
    Last edited by Noxide; 30-07-2007 at 11:03 AM.

Default Out of service

Hey All.
    I'm out of service for today. Our cap is finished at work and the boss is stingy
    Unfortunately I don't have internet access at home (yet). I'll post again tomorrow and start working on your theme requests.

Keep 'em coming.

01:32 pm
    Alright I'm up again. Posted some wallpapers. The themes will be up tomorrow.
    Last edited by Noxide; 31-07-2007 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Got my cap back. Woo Hoo!!!!

My Pleasure Weedee

5. Cool Request of the Simpson for P990 Themes

can i request for a P990 themes.. or if there a possible that you can teach me how to create a theme so i may help you if i got time.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianne19 Log in to see links
    can i request for a P990 themes.. or if there a possible that you can teach me how to create a theme so i may help you if i got time.. thanks

I'll see what I can do. But I can't promise anything. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how that creator works. Teaching you online might be tricky, but it's quite straightforward once you have the creator and decent software.

Quote Originally Posted by MHF Log in to see links
    Noxide .. My friend saw the theme of Liverpool .. and he liked it .. and he want theme for ( England National Team ) .. for his W850i ..

Hey MHF. This is a tricky one, coz I can't seem to get any good material on it (sorry if I'm offending all you England fans )
    Is there anything specific he would like in the theme? Players, jerseys etc?

Have a good one!!!

8. Default

No thing Specific .. just do it as you like

thank you

9. Default i want to learn

hi noxide can you show me how to create theme for sony p990i thankz

Quote Originally Posted by dannynguyen_83 Log in to see links
    hi noxide can you show me how to create theme for sony p990i thankz
    Hey Dannynguyen.
    The themes for the P990 is different than most other Sony Ericssons. I'm still trying to master it myself. But as soon as I know what I'm doing I'll post a small tutorial.
    Ianne19 also asked for help, but you guys chose the one phone I'm not good at
    Sorry man. Wish I could help.