Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Heeeeey

Lsn can you make shake it themes??
    actually i'm bored over my head and i kept looking for a strip shake it theme ( a peace of clothes with every shake ! ) but i couldn't find any and it was surprising I thought i would be over loaded with that kinda theme !

so can you help a poor lonely dude
    ( i have W980 )

2. Default

can you make e a spider man theme with these images Log in to see links andsimilar ones but can you cut out the bottom bit in the pic as well as can you make mea sexy babe theme lool

3. Default

Would you like to make a new zealand all blacks rugby team (black,white and grey, no special pictures just the logo as bakground) theme for w760i or a carlsberg export beer theme (white and green, no special pictures) really want both
    Last edited by DemonFarfar; 16-09-2008 at 07:42 PM.

4. Default

hey.. i wan themes for w850i... not just normal themes... those tht have sounds when movin to another page n also the icons for message n gallery n all chane n i wan cars or football clubs or even hot chicks.. haha... hope u can help..

5. Default

Hi! I would like one with my name. Can it be done? My name is Kadi. I have a W200i.
    And it could be with glitter and animated. And than i would like one with Adidas lable, but it could be Missy Elliots variant..

I'm sorry, my english is not very good, im from estonia.

6. Default Theme Please???

Hello

Could you please make me a theme for Tottenham Hotspur (football team)??
    That would be great thanks

Jed

P.S. My phone is Sony Ericsson K550i and the resolution is 176x220.

7. Default

can i have a thm of japanese babes(nude.xD)?
    for w980..tyvm..=D
    Last edited by reyuki; 26-09-2008 at 03:54 PM.

8. Default

hey,
    can u plz make a theme for W660i with masters of hardcore logo or something?
    tyvm if u do

9. Default

hot girls plz SE 240*320 and A huddersfield Town 1 for same

10. Default

Just a quick reminder to those requesting themes, please state the phone Model that you are using and also if you have specific pictures that you want used, then please post them here also, remember not everyone has the same tastes.