Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Could you do some Walkman themes please .sony ericsson w880i ! =]

2. Default Theme Request

Can anyone help me with a rather strange request for a theme? I have a Sony w200i phone and would love a theme on the RAF Roundel (the markings on spitfires etc...the concentric circles...google it if you don't know what i mean). It would be nice if it was set upon a sky blue background and animation would be a plus.

Bit of a tall order especially from a newbie..Thanks

3. Default

Hi. I just happen to be an aircraft fan so... I think i could help. PM me a few images you like or something and i'll work on it. I have an F-22 one ready. If you could make do with that...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joncallim Log in to see links
    Hi. I just happen to be an aircraft fan so... I think i could help. PM me a few images you like or something and i'll work on it. I have an F-22 one ready. If you could make do with that...

Hi Joncallim and thanks for your superfast reply...i love aircraft of all types but my favorites are from WW2 but if you PM the f22 theme i will take a look and give you my thoughts. I will look for a few images of spitfires etc and will get back to you.

Thanks again.

5. Default dnt forget plz

hi songbird ont foget the louissa lytton and only fools and horses themes plz thanks i have a w880i put them on wenever ... nice one

if u have any time at al do 2 louisa lyton themes ....

6. Default

I can't send attachments..yet, can you get the image you need from my avatar?

7. Default

I can't send attachments..yet, can you get the image you need from my avatar?

OR you can get the image from Log in to see links

8. Default Theme Request

Could you possibly create a theme based on the picture from this link ( I can't attach the image to a private message because i'm not allowed attachments yet) My phone is a Sony w200i

Thanks

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drea-ere-07 Log in to see links
    waiting for any theme requests
    anything at all
    jus tell me the phone model
    manchester united theme plz for sony ericson w200i

10. Talking my ph0ne is k300i

please make me a hunter x hunter theme or even the characters 0f that anime series will w0rk, thanks a l0t!