Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
  1. Default New New New

i've now figured out how to make animated themes!

i'm able to make slideshow-images (5 as a maximum) and also videos (short ones) as backgrounds on the themes

if i've already made you a theme, and would like it animated, just post a reply here and i'll be on it as soon as i can

here is a slideshow-image one that i made. keep in mind that they can be faster, and dont have to have 5 images, but 5 is a maximum (at the moment...)

theres been a few people that have requested themes, but havent specified their phone model, so remember to say the full model E.G: w300i/k610i/etc...

P.S: if you want a video as your background, please attach it here, or email it to me (pm me for my email)
    Last edited by jmac014; 25-04-2008 at 07:53 AM.

2. Default ......xiao yu.......

sony ericsson w850
    pics.......

3. Default alter bridge theme

here is the alter bridge theme

i didnt know what you meant by an iron man theme (like a band or whatever), so.. yeah...
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by isaacchanjianxin Log in to see links
    sony ericsson w850
    pics.......
    here it is

5. Default

requesting a Naruto theme
    Best if Naruto and Sasuke only
    Light Pale Green and black based prefered.
    phone model k810i
    take your time, i hope its nice

6. Smile requesting GE theme for w810i

Guys... im new here. If there's still no Granado espada theme for w810i, can i request for a "hot" one? i would like "adelina the pirate" (the rare adelina) as the background... An can you guys use the granado espada trinity symbol as the pointer for the menu? pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassse! thanks a bunch, guys!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lifesoeasy Log in to see links
    requesting a Naruto theme
    Best if Naruto and Sasuke only
    Light Pale Green and black based prefered.
    phone model k810i
    take your time, i hope its nice
    here it is

hope the colour is right... id me more than happy to change it for you if the green isnt the right one
    Last edited by jmac014; 26-04-2008 at 03:36 AM.

8. Default done... i think...?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkid182 Log in to see links
    Guys... im new here. If there's still no Granado espada theme for w810i, can i request for a "hot" one? i would like "adelina the pirate" (the rare adelina) as the background... An can you guys use the granado espada trinity symbol as the pointer for the menu? pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassse! thanks a bunch, guys!
    i dont know what granado espada is, or who adelina the pirate is, or what the trinity symbol thingy is, but i managed to make you a theme.

i didnt know what the granado espada trinity symbol was, so i put this in

hope you like!
    Last edited by jmac014; 26-04-2008 at 03:57 AM.

9. Lightbulb theme

I have a sony ericsson 810i and I have been looking for a saint louis cardinals baseball theme and cant find one that I will pay the price for.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chaynes0016 Log in to see links
    I have a sony ericsson 810i and I have been looking for a saint louis cardinals baseball theme and cant find one that I will pay the price for.
    i'll make one for you if you specify whether its a W810i or a K810i