Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
  1. Default P1 apps??

can you give a link or anything... i need a P1 application for my Work plss reply fast or Pm me ..or send me a message thnkss...

2. Default

Please can i have some space themes or something like that for my w610 please?
    Thanks

3. Default Classic Mini

Hi guys (and gals), When it comes to theming, im the chick in the nest useless at them, Ive had a crack at making my own Classic Mini themes but thay all turn out unworthy of gracing my K800i, Ive scoured the net in search of a decent one but still to no avail, I cant find anything,
    So I was hoping one of you clever themers would be kind enough to create one for me, preferably animated.
    Huge respect and thanks to anyone who can do this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftymini Log in to see links
    Hi guys (and gals), When it comes to theming, im the chick in the nest useless at them, Ive had a crack at making my own Classic Mini themes but thay all turn out unworthy of gracing my K800i, Ive scoured the net in search of a decent one but still to no avail, I cant find anything,
    So I was hoping one of you clever themers would be kind enough to create one for me, preferably animated.
    Huge respect and thanks to anyone who can do this for me.
    Classic mini as in the mouse, the car, the clothing or the browser?

5. Default

Hi.. Im Still Waiting For My Aston Villa Theme With A Screensaver.. Is It In The Making or? .. Plz get Back

Quote Originally Posted by sstokes01 Log in to see links
    or? ..

To be honest, I'm taking everything down and I plan to release them upon Mobiles 24 en masse!!

You can expect it, but don't wait for it. Whenever I have some time, I make a theme or two. Otherwise I really struggle for time.
    Sorry man.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Classic mini as in the mouse, the car, the clothing or the browser?
    Sorry peeps, the Classic Mini car.

My car

8. Default

Hey, could ya do some paramore, kelly clarkson and the veronicas themes?
    There isn't any kelly clarkson or veronicas themes around here. So i hope you could create them. Thanks alot =]
    Do get back to me.

9. Default

Why don't you all go to [url removed]
    there you can get free themes for all SE models, and you can also get the theme creator to make themes you don't find.
    Hope I helped lol.
    Last edited by Karl; 10-11-2007 at 09:42 PM.

10. Default plz

adult themes or car themes
    for w810i
    if u wnt send em 2 me
    ** Email address removed **
    Last edited by Kevin; 10-01-2008 at 03:24 PM.