1. Cool [NEW] I-Play Wanted

Are you a sheep or a Wolf? Join the Fraternity of Assassins and see if you have what it takes to become a weapon of fate. As Wesley Gibson you will train to develop your killer skills to survive hell and uncover the truth. Learn bullet bending techniques and killer moves to take on assassination assignments and kill or be killed. Dangerous explosive gameplay environments will push you to the edge, will you survive or plummet into the depth of nothingness? Play and take control of your destiny.

FEATURES:
    *Training level where the player is taught all the skills needed to play and move around the game
    *Bullet bending action: bend the flight of bullets to guide them to their target
    *Stylized shooting: earn style points by shooting enemies and objects in spectacular and creative ways
    *Awards: earn awards for first blood, butchery, squeaky clean attacks and more as you perfect your killer skills
    *Captivating story line based on an upcoming Blockbuster mega thriller “Wanted”
    *Animated cut scenes featuring all the major movie characters
    *3 bosses to defeat and 10 achievements to strive for
    *9 action packed levels each with different assignments and objectives

DOWNLOAD

2. Default

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol sorry im bit hypers, this game looks mint this will work for my brothers phone will there be a jar version of this game pal +rep for you

3. Default

game's good.... but not that good..

4. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links
    nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol sorry im bit hypers, this game looks mint this will work for my brothers phone will there be a jar version of this game pal +rep for you
    .JAR FOR U........
    ENJOY......!!!!!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanworld Log in to see links
    .JAR FOR U........
    ENJOY......!!!!!!!
    thanks alot, apreciate it mate