1. Default i guess this is it.

well my time in mobiles24 is almost up. i will not be back untill i fix up my computer(which is quite impossible since some people are so UNHELPFUL) since my thread has been closed(which is very unhelpful) i cannot find anymore help here. goodbye
    Last edited by thesfgeek; 03-01-2009 at 09:11 AM.

2. Default

SAD THREAD
    HEY MATES WHERE EVER YOU ARE WER'E ALWAYS HERE

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sezief Log in to see links
    SAD THREAD
    HEY MATES WHERE EVER YOU ARE WER'E ALWAYS HERE
    yes there are a handful of helpful and kind people here but still theres a handful of selfish and self centered people here which i will not name

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    yes there are a handful of helpful and kind people here but still theres a handful of selfish and self centered people here which i will not name
    I guess you're talking about me...

Well if this is the way you react over a thread being close... well I won't say.

Slightly childish if you ask me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sezief Log in to see links
    profesional forumer' is shoul not include the problem in personal here
    if your problem is personal that is i dont know because im new here but
    on my own opinion

if you have problem in one of here member
    it's better to pm him/hr
    for personal

stop

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thesfgeek Log in to see links
    well my time in mobiles24 is almost up. i will not be back untill i fix up my computer(which is quite impossible since some people are so UNHELPFUL) since my thread has been closed(which is very unhelpful) i cannot find anymore help here. goodbye
    UNHELPFUL you claim, thats why there were a large amount of posts giving you advice on what to do Secondly when that advice and requests from you and other members becomes illegal then we have a obligation to put a stop to this imediately. Thats the reason the thread was closed, If you are not happy with this situation then i suggest that this is not the best site for you, you should visit those illegal sites out there instead. And please turn the lights out when you leave the building (Energy saving)

When your PC is up and running again, you will be welcomed back but you must remember that we have rules that we need to abide to, we do not want to see this great site in trouble with the authorities and possibly open to fines or even closed down.

7. Default

Hope you get your computer sorted out soon