Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i m also looking for voice changer for my nokia 3600slide

2. Default

is there a voice changer app. in 176*220 jar?

3. Default

Yesterday while surfing net I came across one site which has nice Log in to see links. These applications can be downloaded from the site some are free, quite a few are paid. but what i like the most was MobiSystems OfficeSuite 5 for Nokia 5800. This application is an substitute of MS-Office and what is good that trial version of this application is available for nokia 5800. so plz check it and share you experience with me...

thanks

4. Default

hey man plz can u give me a free blacklist application that actually works and doesnt give u: "certificate error...."
    thanks in progress

5. Default

I need some kind of blacklist for my nokia E66 n nokia N82..I need to block some of disturbing message from some sender..n offcourse it can block call from that number too...can help n share apps? I need it quick..THX...

6. Default nokia 6220

hey i have a nokia 6220 and was wondering if i can use symbian games and applicatipons on it.

7. Default

expired certificate

8. Smile PDF File Reader and Word/Excel File Reader

Hey All,I need a soft[application] for my SONY ERICSSON W580i to view PDF Files[Adobe Acrobat Files] and view Word/Excel Files[.XLS or.Doc or .DOCX files]

Prefferably i want a full version software

screen size is 240X320

Thanks in Advance

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by streetrider Log in to see links
    IR Remote 1.04 V (last Version) Unlimited (about 1200 Remotes) OS9.1

IR remote 1.04 v with more than 1200 remote
    the idea here the database not the program

Everyone can get the software but not with this huge database

you will not find these files only here
    only install the files and you will get all the database with unlimited period
    no need (copy , download .... etc for cods) every thing ready for you

irRemote turns your phone into a universal remote control. irRemote allows to operate audio and video equipment using one device - Symbian operated smartphone with infrared port.

See supported devices

* Air Condition
    * AMP
    * CD
    * DVD
    * HiFi
    * Home Theatre
    * SAT
    * Tuner
    * TV
    * VCR
    * Other

Installation

1. all files are unsign
    2. uninstall any pervious ir remote software ( if you have)
    3. download the attached rar file
    4. extract the file (password : jochemjo)
    5. install all 9 files step by step (update1 .... update 9) at same location (Memory Card or phone card)
    ++++++++++ Enjoy +++++++++++++

DOWNLOAD LINK :
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/3224213/IRRemoteFinal.zip.html
    Is this only for symbian phones?

10. Default

Testing is one of the best ways to pledge the quality of mobile phones. To know the appropriate application for your device, mobile testing is required. To clarify this testing needs Mobiquest launched their Mobile Test Centre in Singapore. Mobiquest has Experienced and Professional Team of mobile testing.

Mobile Test Centre offers mobile application and testing services to simplify the testing needs of applications developers, service providers and handset manufacturers.

To know details visit the website Mobiletestcentre.com