Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Omg

1. Default Omg

OMG MY COMPUTER IS EFFECTED BY VIRUS NOW MY COMP KEEPS HANGING KOOLNSMART WHAT IS THAT CRAP U POSTED NOW MY COMP IS GONE OMG HOW? SOME 1 HLEP ME pls OMG MY DAD REFUSES TO BUY AnothyeR ONE OMG SOMEOE HELP ME

2. Default

Run a virus scan on your pc, if you find something delete it,

If not you might have to reboot your pc.

3. Default

i rebooted 16times still keeps hanging and im on a PDA rite now i have no experince of ths sort I need more help

4. Default

I don't mean restart it...

I mean reboot as I wipe your pc memory clean and start again from scratch.

5. Default

What do you mean by "hanging"? Is your computer getting stuck somewhere? Please give us as many details as possible.

6. Default

rite after logging in it jus freezes there the drives stopped running and before it happen a popup saying that some program has experience errors and have to close down

7. Default

it works really fine for me...i promise

8. Post

Try the reinstall the whole Windows system all over again that should solve the virus problem.If you are not an expert at in that ask someone who knows what is dealing whit

9. Post

Try the reinstall the whole Windows system all over again that should solve the virus problem.If you are not an expert at that ask someone who knows what is dealing whit

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    If you are not an expert at in that ask someone who knows what is dealing whit
    Very good advice there.