YES!!

thankyou much... finally gured out this simple thing
    cant beleive how i missed it.lol

i can get themes, videos, ringtones, screensavers, pictures,
    excep for games
    i put a game into the "other" folder
    i dont know what to do now lol

help plz

btw do u post all them pictures videos..including the good stuff?

lolz do u have a page were they are..or the best ones

Once the games are in the "Other" Folder, just click on Install and the game will Install, you will get the option to save to "Applications" or "Games" folder, obviously save to Games then you will have option to open now, you can click yes if you want to play straight away otherwise just click no.

You can make uploads to the site by clicking "Upload" button found top right of this page.

Upload.jpg

2. Default

I tried what u said to do but it still doesn't work i can't get videos to work on the phone the folder shows empty when i put videos on it what format does the phone uses and where do you get the option to install games and apps
    Last edited by SuperXSan; 01-05-2009 at 08:59 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperXSan Log in to see links
    I tried what u said to do but it still doesn't work i can't get videos to work on the phone the folder shows empty when i put videos on it what format does the phone uses and where do you get the option to install games and apps
    Copy the games and applications to Other, then disconnect the phone from your PC and open Other on your phone using File Manager, when you move the highlight over the file, you'll get an option to install the game/app; like this:
    Java.jpg

It might be different on your phone, but just press the key corresponding to Install (Left soft key in this case).

4. Default

thank but i still need help with the videos

5. Default

Hi, you can download Free Studio Manager dvd/video convertor this will convert your downloaded videos into MP4 Mobile format. I had the same problem myself until I got this software.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperXSan Log in to see links
    thank but i still need help with the videos
    These are the supported formats and maximum resolution and specs for the Video files that C905 can play:

For 3GP and MP4 formats:

320 x 240 (QVGA) and 352 x 288 (CIF) with FrameRate 25 - 30 fps, video BitRate 400 (or more) and audio 128 (or more)

And for WMV and MP4 AVC:

Upto 176 x 144 (QCIF) with FrameRate 20 fps, video BitRate 150 - 200 max and audio BitRate 96.

7. Default

thanks for the help