0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default HTC Touch Diamond Game Installation Help

Hi, I can't figure out what to do with the jar files that I download onto my computer. Everytime I place them onto my phone it comes up with a message that says, "There is no application associated with "games name". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I'm lost on what to do....

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

I also get the same problem

8 RP

Country
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Thanks

Default Hmm...

Well, atleast you guys get that problem, I have this TV Phone, with alot of features in it, and when I put the .jar files in it, it doesn't say anything, it just says to forward and every other crap...
    I have the version MT6225.
    A China Phone.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default java

I have a touch pro (Sprint), and I had to download VGA Esmertec Jbed 20080912.5.1.cab - I got it from this site--> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44453&page=2 - it appears to work - then you can load .jar files from the java app.

Hope this helps.

1 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

since you have a touch diamond, you need to check which java program you have on your phone. that program installs and runs the java games you find on the site. If your java program has issues with some of the games, you will want to find a newer java program for your phone. Head over to forum.xda-developers.com and check the section specific for the diamond. I run a version of esmertec jbed that came out about a year ago and it seems to work fine (although my phone is a nontouch win mobile phone).

0 RP

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

Default HTC Touch Diamond - Installation problem

The installation of JAR file in my HTC Touch Diamond seems to be working and the JBlend icon has appeared in my Program menu. But everytime I tried to open it, it will ask me to install again and again and when I did, it stuck in the "search midlet" page.
    What happen?

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Default HTC Touch Diamond - Installation problem

Quote Originally Posted by rurie_aja View Post
    The installation of JAR file in my HTC Touch Diamond seems to be working and the JBlend icon has appeared in my Program menu. But everytime I tried to open it, it will ask me to install again and again and when I did, it stuck in the "search midlet" page.
    What happen?
    I also have this problem.. Anyone know how to solve it?