View Poll Results: Which phone manufacturer produces the best phones(in looks and performance)?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia

45 38.79%
  • Sony Ericsson

56 48.28%
  • Motorola

6 5.17%
  • LG

8 6.90%
  • Samsung

19 16.38%
  • Seimens

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Default

Honestly, from the choices given, I have to go with Samsung.. However the new HTC phones are win in my book

2. Default Hello

The best looking phone are not always the best ones. Samsung are the best looking models. It looks pretty slick. Samsung is such a simplistic phone it's an fantastic. It is the beautiful phone ever. I think it has the best features at the moment. Thanks for your nice comments.

3. Default

If you are looking for good look of phone then htc is one of best.

4. Default

Nokia is the best

5. Default

The best looking mobile phone I have purchased till date was a music series mobile phone from Sony Ericsson and Sony Erricsson makes mobile phones of unique design and they are beatiful also.

6. Default

SE is the best.value for money

7. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by scottieprior Log in to see links
    The Iphone doesn't need any introduction. It is the best touch screen phone. The Apple produces the different versions of the Iphone in the appropriate time period. In the market the Iphone is most success phone.
    Agreed. Simple design, easy and intuitive interface, that's all you need for a good phone. Plus, you get to use the best apps and games which, normally, are not available for Android users.

8. Default Nexus s

The google nexus s looks heaps good! I have it and its really slick.

9. Default

HTC hd7 is good looking phone can't vote as HTC not on list

10. Default

According to given list Nokia's too many model are well look and performance but out of list iPhone 4 is good looking and performance,SE just well looking in sound but its interface is too complicated,while Nokia's interface too easy in use.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast