Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default i need help

plss if somebody can help me, i am trying to dowload free themes, to me pc then in my mobile phone, but i dont know how,? which program sholuld i use , if somebody can tell me excatly the procedure how is going from begining , thnaks toni

Quote Originally Posted by tonitonipr Log in to see links
    plss if somebody can help me, i am trying to dowload free themes, to me pc then in my mobile phone, but i dont know how,? which program sholuld i use , if somebody can tell me excatly the procedure how is going from begining , thnaks toni
    First download themes to ur PC.After opening the theme u want to download just Click on DOWNLOAD to PC.

After download to ur PC, use data cable or card reader n copy the downloaded themes to ur phone(in case of data cable) or memory card(if u use card reader)

3. Default ringtone

after downloading the ringtones to your PC how do you put it on to the cell phone?

Thanks

4. Default

Hey Im having trouble downloading to cellphone also.. Ive uploaded the song and I can access the site with my cellphone through WAP but instead of downloading the song it just plays it. Is there a way of making it download it rather than play it? Ive downloaded songs from another site with my phone before but I cant remember what site it was. Im using a Samsung M510.

Hope somebody can help!
    Thanks, Jamie

5. Default Free MP3 Ringtones

This short article explains the different ringtone types and also guides you to getting the most popular ringtone.Here are the some ring tone that you can set your Favorite Ring Tone.
    ringtonedownloadshop.com/free-mp3-ringtones.php

6. Default

how do u get ringtones on ur phone if u dont have no internet

7. Cool

once they are on the phone howdo you make them an active ringtone, because it only gives yo a choice to put them in media, that is the closest i got, but it would not play as a ring tone. I downloaded into the sounds folder and moved it to media..no listing for anything else.

8. Cool

also the games to when I downloaded them into the others folder it was not recognized the .JAR file.

9. Default help

I can't find the place to put my phone number in , so I can send the ring tones! Where does it go?

10. Default I need help on Mobiles24.

Whenever I go to Mobiles24 and try to download a ringtone, it will download, but it will say B, Interrupted. For every single thing I try downloading. I even made a new account, and it still done that. Help?