View Poll Results: do you like me to post games for motorola?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

13 46.43%
  • no

15 53.57%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ihatemyschool Log in to see links
    OMG!!! I think this is one of the best games by gameloft!!! Im playing this game right now and I'm at the forest rescuing the 8 civilians after killing the plant man boss to get the gold watch. Good Game!!!
    I agree but sometimes it's boring......Like this "mission" rescuing 8 people....
    Over and over again,it was boring....

2. Default

Kinda reminds me of Dead Rising.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Kinda reminds me of Dead Rising.
    Indeed,but Zombie Infection is better.....

4. Default

i found a secret door in the television studio and requires a passcode anyone knows whats is the code? thx btw im in chapter 4 alrdy

5. Default

Wow... what a game... best of gameloft for me so far...

But I have a problem in chapter 3 It the Freedom Fighters camp , I go around camp with Mike, saving other people and waiting for Shawna to get better .

But then I investigate all map , kill all zombies , talk to all Fighters nothing happens , I dont know what to do ... In camp right is some Fighter and boxes , FIgher says : " Doors wont work - generator is down " , I suposse I should move 1 box, but Fighter is blocking it , so I cant move it and go to other map place ( where I see zombies walking ) .

Its a bug or I do something wrong ?

My mobile is SE w760

6. Default

my s40v3 game is very short.it doesn't have the parts you all mentioned.

7. Default

u got to talk to the soldier at the bottom of the guy who ask u find his watch

Quote Originally Posted by HaIV Log in to see links
    Wow... what a game... best of gameloft for me so far...

But I have a problem in chapter 3 It the Freedom Fighters camp , I go around camp with Mike, saving other people and waiting for Shawna to get better .

But then I investigate all map , kill all zombies , talk to all Fighters nothing happens , I dont know what to do ... In camp right is some Fighter and boxes , FIgher says : " Doors wont work - generator is down " , I suposse I should move 1 box, but Fighter is blocking it , so I cant move it and go to other map place ( where I see zombies walking ) .

Its a bug or I do something wrong ?

My mobile is SE w760

As thesfgeek mentioned,talk to all the soldiers until one tells you to find a gold watch...Go find the watch,speak to that guy and give him his watch.Then speak to a soldier standing at the south part of the camp and the game will continue...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    As thesfgeek mentioned,talk to all the soldiers until one tells you to find a gold watch...Go find the watch,speak to that guy and give him his watch.Then speak to a soldier standing at the south part of the camp and the game will continue...
    Oh yeah...I forgot about the watch , I was going to save those 8 people, and forgot to take the watch Oh well... gotta start from begining
    Becouse I had other mobile phone version , so I had lags then sound is ON Now its fine

Thanks for reminding about the watch

I really loguhed at that soldier near bush , playing mobile games

10. Default

Can Anybody Answer Me