View Poll Results: do you like me to post games for motorola?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

13 46.43%
  • no

15 53.57%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Smile

Thanks to @deadmanworld and @Outlaw for Nokia versions working links.

2. Default

level 12 finished

s60v2

3. Default

Hey guys.I have a problem with the game.I put the boxes in wrong spots then i saved it and when i load again the boxes aren t where they were at first place so the game ends there for me.

Thanks for all the games!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    Thanks to @deadmanworld and @Outlaw for Nokia versions working links.
    Don't forget me okey

5. Default

I had a problem with RaulRey w810 one... the game crashes in the episode 1 where i meet with a big spider... hope the other links provided by others doesn't crash...

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jcyp Log in to see links
    I had a problem with RaulRey w810 one... the game crashes in the episode 1 where i meet with a big spider... hope the other links provided by others doesn't crash...
    That's strange, I don't know if somebody else has the same problem with this version.
    ... btw all the links bring you the same file, unless you choose another version.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by OnurBaba Log in to see links

Don't forget me okey
    Of course, but have a look at your links, ok?

8. Default

noticed that and it crashes... blank screen black screen then out of the game...

9. Default

Hi Everybody Well I Haven't Played The Game If It Get Some Error I'll Made You Know Right?
    But I've Got Two Questions 4 U
    The First One: Is Zombie Infection The Same Title Of Gamelof That Mass Infection?
    And Second One: Is Zombie Infection Like Gangstar2 That Have A Lot Of Versions In 1mb For Other Devices Anf 607 Kb Into 176x220? And In The 176x220 Is Like A Cutt Of Version?
    Thanx
    I'll Wait For The Answer

10. Default

I played until episode 3 then i accidentall destroyed the gasoline barrels so I have to start all over again. T_T