View Poll Results: do you like me to post games for motorola?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

13 46.43%
  • no

15 53.57%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
  1. Thumbs down

This game is crap, man. I mean the S60 version got like 20 levels and the rocket launcher and this version got 2 levels and a stupid quirt gun or something. Those idiots from Gameloft know that they can make good games for the s40 phones too (see Asphalt 3D) but they're so lazy they just decide to cut everything like maniacs. I'm really glad that I didn't spend any money on this crap, 'cause if I did I'd be real mad. Thanks to OP though for sharing this game with us.

2. Default

can someone post the full 1mb version of the game for 240X320 sony t707? the ones i dl is oni bout 300kb..pls help?

3. Default

use k800 version, same for all SE 240x320

4. Default

@basinaotravita

man dont blame them.. the logic there is that you'll get a hand of very good games if you have a VERY GOOD PHONE.. no insult man, just presenting reality..

that's just why IN MY OPINION (i said IN MY OPINION) Nokia phones really suck

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf_619 Log in to see links
    @basinaotravita

man dont blame them.. the logic there is that you'll get a hand of very good games if you have a VERY GOOD PHONE.. no insult man, just presenting reality..

that's just why IN MY OPINION (i said IN MY OPINION) Nokia phones really suck
    i dont think that is phone fault but developers fault they are too lazy to make a full great game for mobile
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

6. Default zombie infection for 240x320

Hey. i could not find the key in dumpster. plz is there someone who showed me, where is the key of the gate.
    Last edited by rawatmadhur93; 06-12-2011 at 08:55 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawatmadhur93 Log in to see links
    Hey. i could not find the key in dumpster. plz is there someone who showed me, where is the key of the gate.
    if you mean the key to the gate with the female character (forget her name), the blade is in one of the trash can in the right, and the grip is in one of the dumpsters in the back area ( just go back and find it), then combine them.

8. Default

Can we have new links please? For 320x240.

9. Default

please share new links