Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
  1. Default

English pls

2. Default

please someone give me english version...., cause my phone can't read that language....

3. Default

Plz cud u make v 178x208 or 178x220 Nokia jad or jar file cuz i cant download it on rar or zip..Thx!

4. Default

anyone know haow to upgarade saints stone 2.. coz idont have anyquest and the its says i have to upgrade it to continue the story..

5. Default

This game is easy, and you don't need any knowledge of Chinese to play this game, just try to remember the name of place in quest list and you'll know what to do, since this game only has typical quests for ARPG, killing monsters.

Oh well, for some version, when you wanna do the girl on the beach's quest, you'll get "application error", but sometimes not, so keep saving before do that quest. Actually for me only that quest can make me cry, I hope my translation skill was right, but if wrong, everyone can correct it. She has father that work as fisherman, but her father hasn't gone home for a long time. She remembers her mother said: "If you can find starfish on beach, you can meet your father", and the hero needs to help her find it. After find the starfish, she'll talk many things to the starfish as she "meet" the "father". After that, we need to talk to elder to turn in the prize, and the hero find that she is lonely waiting for starfish everyday in that place. This is what I can remember about that quest.

About the pets, my favorites are the plant and the fire golem. Plant can do range attacks while I stop the time and do the "thrust blade on earth" skill (the only skill that can do area damage). Fire golem has strongest base attack and nice effect (fire DoT gives too high damage) although it only can do short range attack.

And now I have nothing to do in this game, so I just keep playing for maximizing the hero's and the pet's level.

6. Default

I envy your capability to publish wonderful article on forum.mobiles24.com simply wanted to say I like this !

7. Default

Oh, one thing, in the last quest chain (from killing 100 mushrooms until 999 plants), you'll get all "ultimate" equipment in this game (helm, armor, weapon, accessories), but "ultimate" in this game isn't the best equipment, cause for me, some equipment from that quest chain aren't match for my favorite play style (time stop, area skill, physical attack followed by pet's attack).
    Yeah, maybe they're "the ultimate set", but try to find any equipment and make a set that match your favorite play style. (If you've got all "the ultimate set", then you'll know what I mean)
    Good luck