Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

darn.. i cant go out from the first map with the old guy person... how do i go out in there? is there a certain level i need to reach for me to go to another map? and how do i save it? i dont know how to.. it is a cool game.. puhleeez help this damsel in distress..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ann_Murielle Log in to see links
    darn.. i cant go out from the first map with the old guy person... how do i go out in there? is there a certain level i need to reach for me to go to another map? and how do i save it? i dont know how to.. it is a cool game.. puhleeez help this damsel in distress..
    That's the tutorial, first you have to move around using 2468 then he'll tell you to attack using 5, then use the potion, use combo attack(hold 5) fight after that you're supposed to use the net he gave you on the monster.
    Talk to the old man afteryou've done each task. I forgot the order of the task, it's kinda easy to figure out.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    That's the tutorial, first you have to move around using 2468 then he'll tell you to attack using 5, then use the potion, use combo attack(hold 5) fight after that you're supposed to use the net he gave you on the monster.
    Talk to the old man afteryou've done each task. I forgot the order of the task, it's kinda easy to figure out.
    but how do isave the game???? thanks josh!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ann_Murielle Log in to see links
    but how do isave the game???? thanks josh!
    You have to finish the old man's tutorial first then press the left soft key, go right yntil you reach the last tab, choose the first option and choose whether you want to save it in the 1st slot or the 2nd slot then click ok and press the left soft key again.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    You have to finish the old man's tutorial first then press the left soft key, go right yntil you reach the last tab, choose the first option and choose whether you want to save it in the 1st slot or the 2nd slot then click ok and press the left soft key again.
    u are the help... +rep for u...

6. Default

I have reached level 45 with a nice monster pet and a lot of inventory and spells. The game is really nice! If anyone needs help on a specific mission, post what the problem is and I'll probably help u.

7. Default

english version..pls upload...thanks...

8. Default

i had an error when i was in level 13.. sad.

9. Default Saint Stone II se K700

Last edited by boydstr; 22-12-2008 at 06:00 PM.

10. Default

wow! i cant stop playing.. i slept around 3 am and now its 5 am here in my place.. slept for 2 hours resting my eyes.. lol.. am about to play again.. just wanna say this rpg rocks.. i even have this mushroom pet.. haha! soo cute.. u gotta try this guys... swear to god!