Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Where is SE F305 themes ??

It founds when you try to find games but in themes there is no phone called Sony Ericsson f305, there is just a phone named SE f500 and Sony Ericsson doesn't even have a phone called f500 !?
    So could someone do something to that

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leplaur Log in to see links
    It founds when you try to find games but in themes there is no phone called Sony Ericsson f305, there is just a phone named SE f500 and Sony Ericsson doesn't even have a phone called f500 !?

Considering that the F305 is a brand new release and that the Sony Ericsson Theme creator does not support it, would mean that there are no themes available for it yet, you cant make them if you do not have the relevant software available.

And secondly the Sony Ericsson F500i, does exist;

snf500i_00.jpg

snf500i_01.jpg

3. Default

Thanks for help, and sorry about that f500 think
    When do you think that I could download themes for f305?
    (I get that phone to a christmas gift and I want to have stuff on it...)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dezer Log in to see links

It is a screen resolution of 176x220 so you could try themes for the K760,K610/K630 or W600 these should work ok , give it a try, you have nothing to loose. I would think that it will be added onto the next Theme Maker upgrade, so hopefully not too long to wait.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leplaur Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by dezer Log in to see links
    are these the same person ??

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    are these the same person ??
    Different IP Address

7. Default

then what is dezer apologizing for??

thats weird

8. Default

Sorry about that, I were in my friends computer and I didn't notice that he was logged in with his account...

9. Default

Good afternoon, I am interested to know what program should I install the themes in my F305? ... Does not have the folder "themes" from the menu when connected to pc, so I do not know which folder to upload and install them in what ways, and I tried to upload the folder "applications" and when I install it shows me an icon unknown file and I do not give the option to install .. would greatly appreciate the help, it makes you have 3 days and this problem is making me regret my purchase .. because if I can not change the themes, it really bore me very quickly movil ..!!! thanks

10. Exclamation I Can Not Change The Themes.. Help Please ..!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    It is a screen resolution of 176x220 so you could try themes for the K760,K610/K630 or W600 these should work ok , give it a try, you have nothing to loose. I would think that it will be added onto the next Theme Maker upgrade, so hopefully not too long to wait.

Good afternoon, I am interested to know what program should I install the themes in my F305? ... Does not have the folder "themes" from the menu when connected to pc, so I do not know which folder to upload and install them in what ways, and I tried to upload the folder "applications" and when I install it shows me an icon unknown file and I do not give the option to install .. would greatly appreciate the help, it makes you have 3 days and this problem is making me regret my purchase .. because if I can not change the themes, it really bore me very quickly movil ..!!! thanks