1. Angry Nokia 6265 & Nth File Download Problems

I have a 6265 and when I try to put a theme on my phone it says either cannot download file type or ERROR 404 NOT FOUND, or something close to that? I've downloaded themes before, but I do believe not in the NTH file format? Can I change the file format, or what could I do!!!??? PLEASE HELP!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gttnlcky13 Log in to see links
    I have a 6265 and when I try to put a theme on my phone it says either cannot download file type or ERROR 404 NOT FOUND, or something close to that? I've downloaded themes before, but I do believe not in the NTH file format? Can I change the file format, or what could I do!!!??? PLEASE HELP!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!
    Your Pnone model does indeed require.nth theme files, it is a series 40 phone, there for, you are probably tring to install the wrong theme files, Here is the link to the Nokia 6265 free theme gallery;

Nokia 6265 Themes

If you are trying to download via wap, the error 404 message is probably down to your service provider blocking you from using this site to download, there are many service providers that do this, so that you are forced to purchase your downloads from them.

The easiest way around this is to download to Your PC and then upload into your phone,

There are a few methods used to transfer the files to your phone,

Using Nokia PC Suite and Usb Data Cable to transfer file direct to phone.

Copy and Paste onto Memory Card (If Card Reader Available)

Via Bluetooth (If Available)

Via Infrared (If Available) though this is painfully slow

If During installation you get an error, try this first;

Menu>Tools>Application Manager
    then press <options> button, select <settings> ,
    enable all software installation and disable online certif. check.