Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Arrow Request and Upload Motorola 176*220 themes!

I saw that many ppl who have motorola phones are not being able to download themes so i decided to create a thread where every1 can post as well as request themes.But i want to make 1 thing clear-i will not b making themes!! Ill just post them here if i find them...so please keep that in mind...any questions regarding themes can also be asked.

Here is the guide for applying skins:

For this guide we are using a program called Skins Manager (SkiMan). Install it on your computer and open it up.

Connect your phone. The names that have popped up are the skins currently installed on your phone. NOTE: Do NOT mess with the moto skin.

Click Install

For a simple skin install we do not need any box checked. Once you are a little more comfortable you may play around with checking boxes to get the results you are looking for.

Browse to the .ski file of the skin you are installing and select Open

Now the skin will be written on you phone. As you can see at the bottom of skiman, the skin is being written on the phone. Do not mess with anything until it is done.

After it is done writing you can see that the skin is on your phone.

Go to More and select Restart Phone.

Your phone will restart and now the skin is installed. Browse to the skin directory on your phone and select the new skin. ENJOY!!!

I hope everyone finds this thread useful!
    Last edited by kat; 16-01-2009 at 06:47 PM.

2. Default

Last edited by kat; 26-12-2008 at 06:36 PM.

3. Default

EDY_L7SLVR:EDY_L7SLVR.rar
    view.jpg

4. Default Complaint

I'm one of your member About download none of them dosent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by javadnazari Log in to see links
    I'm one of your member About download none of them dosent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    Uh.., could you please explain your problem. All I see is complianing, how are we supose to help you with that???????????????????

6. Default

Heres VistaRWD for 176x220 KRZR/RIZR /L7e phones.

I know a thing or two about motorola modding, thought I might help in this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Thumbs up

FlowerMoto for KRZR/RIZR/L7e,i,1 phones

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vonbix; 07-01-2009 at 12:47 AM.

8. Default

thank you for ur help vonbix! and javadnazari im sure all of these work maybe u did sm mistake in installing the themes....try the installing skins.txt guide ive posted!

9. Default

thanks for sharing...........great thread!!!!
    Last edited by lookly_12; 30-01-2009 at 12:49 PM.