Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [HOT] Wonder Boy [by SEGA]

Overview

Your girlfriend Tanya has gone missing and with ax in hand, nothing will stop you from saving her; not even a few bats, spiders, and other gruesome creatures. Power ups and your lightning fast reflexes will help you negotiate the 8 colorful worlds of this old-school side-scroller. Good Luck Kid!

Tip & Hints :
    Q: What is the purpose of collecting dolls?
    A: If you collect all the Dolls a secret level will appear.
    Q: Are there any special codes I can use to access all areas?
    A: On the Area and Round Screen, spell T-A-N-Y-A on the Key pad and this will open up all the Areas.
    Q: Are there any cheat code to make Wonderboy invincible?
    A: On the Title Screen, spell out S-E-G-A-A-G-E-S on the handsets key pad and press the OK/5 key. On the Game Menu, "Cheat Mode" should appear at the bottom of the Menu. Now Wonder Boy is INVINCIBLE!

p.s. tested on my s40 240x320.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ann_Murielle Log in to see links

Overview

Your girlfriend Tanya has gone missing and with ax in hand, nothing will stop you from saving her; not even a few bats, spiders, and other gruesome creatures. Power ups and your lightning fast reflexes will help you negotiate the 8 colorful worlds of this old-school side-scroller. Good Luck Kid!

Tip & Hints :
    Q: What is the purpose of collecting dolls?
    A: If you collect all the Dolls a secret level will appear.
    Q: Are there any special codes I can use to access all areas?
    A: On the Area and Round Screen, spell T-A-N-Y-A on the Key pad and this will open up all the Areas.
    Q: Are there any cheat code to make Wonderboy invincible?
    A: On the Title Screen, spell out S-E-G-A-A-G-E-S on the handsets key pad and press the OK/5 key. On the Game Menu, "Cheat Mode" should appear at the bottom of the Menu. Now Wonder Boy is INVINCIBLE!

p.s. tested on my s40 240x320.

thanks!! my loves

3. Default

lol.. no problemo my loves..

4. Default

Ann,
    Can u post 176x220 version?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rasmusazer Log in to see links
    Ann,
    Can u post 176x220 version?

i think this is multi screen.. i dont know. tested it on 240x320.. i dont know how to resize this.. sorry..

6. Default

this is like adventure island

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cozmy Log in to see links
    this is like adventure island
    i know... haha!

8. Default

176x220ver=>
    [Removed Advertisements: Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tafell Log in to see links
    176x220ver=>
    [Removed Advertisements: Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    thanks tafell! :p

10. Default

Ann can you find wonderboy in monster land?i saw clip on youtube(i tinkh java version name is: super adventure island or something like that)i can't find it