Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    Here you go mate.
    Im really likeing the doller one think ile do one for meself lol (P.S. ive just noticed i spelt it the wrong way, ile change it asap)

cheers man! i love the marc 1 , i jst had a thought about the dollar sign 1 though, when you get the time to correct the spelling, could u change the dollar sign to match the really golden look of the other marc 1? i like that look alot, and if you could "bling-ify" the word marc on the dollar sign, id be appreciative, but thanks a bunch for the other 1 man i love it, also man, can i make a new request, could you do one for the name JAYDE but the colour inside the letters to be pink in colour? thanx legend, i tried to find the other 1 u did in this forum that showed what i mean but i cant find the page it was on
    Last edited by marcuszacharkus; 07-01-2008 at 01:31 AM.

2. Default

Plz. I Want Do On My Pc Can You Tel Me How ?

Quote Originally Posted by marcuszacharkus Log in to see links
    cheers man! i love the marc 1 , i jst had a thought about the dollar sign 1 though, when you get the time to correct the spelling, could u change the dollar sign to match the really golden look of the other marc 1? i like that look alot, and if you could "bling-ify" the word marc on the dollar sign, id be appreciative, but thanks a bunch for the other 1 man i love it, also man, can i make a new request, could you do one for the name JAYDE but the colour inside the letters to be pink in colour? thanx legend, i tried to find the other 1 u did in this forum that showed what i mean but i cant find the page it was on
    Hi mate

I wont be able to make the doller one all gold coz you wont be able to see the MARC in the middle then, unless you want it without the MARC.
    Here is your JAYDE chain in pink. Ive also added just a doller sign on its own, see what you think.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mr-Ice-Man; 08-01-2008 at 08:14 AM.

4. Default

hey can u make me one with the word 'Maroun' on it and the other 'fahl' thanx

5. Smile

Can you do one with "berko" on it please?

6. Default

can u give me a chain naming paul. bt its resolution mst be 128x160.thnxxxxxxxxxx

7. Default

OK FORE ME SANABEL
    Last edited by sanabel; 09-01-2008 at 05:16 AM.

8. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    Hi mate

I wont be able to make the doller one all gold coz you wont be able to see the MARC in the middle then, unless you want it without the MARC.
    Here is your JAYDE chain in pink. Ive also added just a doller sign on its own, see what you think.

thanx 4 that ic man, much appreciated, ill leave it at that for now, cheers

9. Default

Please create for ''ANJALI''

Quote Originally Posted by wanwana Log in to see links
    hey can u make me one with the word 'Maroun' on it and the other 'fahl' thanx
    Here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images