1. Unhappy Ringtone Maker won't SUCCESSFULLY upload files

I've attempted to upload about 6 different .m4a files (all 2500Kb or less and all at least 5 times each) using the ringtone maker and have yet to complete ANY of the uploads. The process begins just fine but at a point varying between 70-95% complete the upload process consistently craps out and declares an error. If I didn't know better, I'd say the ringtone maker was worthless. What's causing it to continually fail?????

Hi there, the problem might be to do with the m4a format. Have you tried uploading MP3's? What error message to you receive?

Thanks

3. Default Same Problem

I've tried with about 4 MP3 files and they've all crapped out on me as well. it gets to 100% then it changes to a new page and sais and error occured and that the files may be corrupt but i uploaded one of them not long ago and it worked fine so i tries that one again and got the same message

4. Default

Me too. I tried it the other week and the same happened to me. Havn't tried since.

Are you both receiving this error: "Could not retrieve audio information. File possibly corrupt."?

Trying to upload mp3 ringtones, more that half the time it will go thru and then stop on a blank page. Is it that the site is to busy ??

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    Is it that the site is to busy ??
    Yes, that appears to be the case. We are currently in the process of upgrading our server to solve this problem.

Thanks For your time..... that's cool1.gif