Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Look at this :Log in to see links

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by duje14 Log in to see links
    Look at this :Log in to see links
    Fortunately, the story doesn't fit with Aaron's and Rachael's. The only teen involved was arrested, driving by himself, and alive. Also, it says it was reported at 13:30, where as the original story by "Aaron" says it happened at night. Finally, the couple killed were from Derbingshire, so it couldn't have been Aaron and Rachael.

Thanks for pointing this out though, please everyone, keep monitoring the news if there are any reports

I looked at loads of storys from wales last on the news website but theres nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    I looked at loads of storys from wales last on the news website but theres nothing.
    Me too,there was one crash but there died a guy that had 96 years

5. Default

Aaron is dead, not even Dan is sick enough to joke about his own brother like this. The reason why there is nothing in the news about Aaron's tragic death is because we've (the family) have chosen to keep his death private.
    Aaron was a very private person himself and didn't like a fuss and we believe that this is what he would have wanted.
    I know that this may be hard to believe but Aaron is gone.

Jodie.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Aaron is dead, not even Dan is sick enough to joke about his own brother like this. The reason why there is nothing in the news about Aaron's tragic death is because we've (the family) have chosen to keep his death private.
    Aaron was a very private person himself and didn't like a fuss and we believe that this is what he would have wanted.
    I know that this may be hard to believe but Aaron is gone.

Jodie.
    Oh My God
    Even thou you wanted it kept private the news channels and papers can still say its happend and not put his name

7. Default

You know what? **** you all, it's hard enough to cope with this ourselves with out you dicks saying that this is a joke.

8. Default

Just remember about Morning_Glory ..... I've told Mark about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    Just remember about Sea_Goddess ..... I've told Mark about this.
    Whats that?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    Whats that?