Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Important.

I don't quite know how to say this, last night 08.12.08 Aaron Was driving his girlfriend Rachael home after a party, whilst returning home Aaron was involved in a car crash, sadly Aaron didn't survive the crash and was confirmed dead at the scene.

I know that this message is short, but I really don't know what else to say apart from the fact that Aaron will be truly missed by all who loved him.

Thank you all,
    I know Aaron was very fond of this site.
    Jodie (Aaron's sister)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    I don't quite know how to say this, last night 08.12.08 Aaron Was driving his girlfriend Rachael home after a party, whilst returning home Aaron was involved in a car crash, sadly Aaron didn't survive the crash and was confirmed dead at the scene.

I know that this message is short, but I really don't know what else to say apart from the fact that Aaron will be truly missed by all who loved him.

Thank you all,
    I know Aaron was very fond of this site.
    Jodie (Aaron's sister)
    WHAT!!! he's no more!!! I can't believe it....why...why...

3. Default

Is there any way anyone can confirm this??? I don't want to believe it... Mark? Karl? Anyone?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    Is there any way anyone can confirm this??? I don't want to believe it... Mark? Karl? Anyone?
    How can the admins know?

someone from his family can confirm it i guess....i can't believe this

5. Default

This is terrible ... we will all remember Aaron here, as a fellow member, and friend.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    This is terrible ... we will all remember Aaron here, as a fellow member, and friend.
    I can't believe he's dead It can't be!!