Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    You know what? **** you all, it's hard enough to cope with this ourselves with out you dicks saying that this is a joke.
    Excuse me umm Jodie but its just that someone's IP address matched with aaron;s account so people have been thinking that his account might have been hacked or something, we don't mean to say this is a joke, but might i ask you to confirm that you are really his sister?

2. Default

Yes I'm his ******** sister, now I ask that you all show Aaron some respect and stop saying that this is a ******** joke.

3. Default

Yes I'm his ******** sister, now I ask that you all show Aaron some respect and stop saying that this is a ******** joke.
    Aaron was a dear friend of mine, and we all would show him respect, i used to talk to him often so i have just one question for you, i know you are angry and sad at this moment but kindy reply to my question, what course are you currently studying? i mean in university\college...

Were not having ago at you or anything but members are finding it very hard as we have had alot of messing from his account before with people useing his account.

And another thing is this is a free country you cannot keep things like this private, so it surely would be in the papers or news sites or even members who know people in wales havnt heard a thing.

And yes you can keep his name private but not the whole incident.

5. Default

Yes I'm angry, what do you expect? for me to be having the time of my life? I'm mouning the loss of a brother and a friend. I don't ******* see what this has to do with anything but I will answer your question; English.

6. Default

This is getting a little out of hand now, i am going to close this thread, we need to remain calm and find out what is going on, Jodie if you have anymore that you would like to share, please contact Mark or Karl, they are site admin and you can pass on information to them via a Private Message.They will keep everyone else informed of the situation then, this will be better than posting back and fourth in a thread, All our wishes are with you and your family at this terrible time.

7. Default

Yes I'm angry, what do you expect? for me to be having the time of my life? I'm mouning the loss of a brother and a friend. I don't ******* see what this has to do with anything but I will answer your question; English.
    well sorry for bothering you but yes that's correct, people i think this is jodie and sadly what she's saying is true...sadly...i can't believe it..

Good call Wayne.

Since this isn't the first time something like this has happened under Aaron's account and the fact evidence (not just the IP address) yet again points to his brother, there's no reason to believe the very serious allegation being made here. Aaron's account has been temporarily disabled along with a message to contact me via email. Hopefully, we'll have more information soon.

Cheers