View Poll Results: Did you find this information helpful?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Undecided

1 50.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

it's those themes that is faulty.. u may reconsider checking thoroughly the description of each theme whether it's exactly for n95 phones...

2. Post

yeah but the themes work on my friends n95 but not mine i cant install any .sis files at all. it really sucks. like when i try to install MSN Messenger from the phones download! menu it just says 'file corrupted' its really annoying. but i am using Firmware V12. so that could be a problem? what do you think

3. Post

another thing is that my friend uses firmware v20. so could that make any difference. we both use N95-1's does that help?

4. Default

apart from really corrupted file, you have to ask the phone vendor.. i dont think it's the theme that is faulty now.. u may try asking the theme creator or find a theme contributor which uses the same phone as yours.. i think that's a good idea.

ask in forum, ask if there's someone out there using the same type of pone of urs.. then discuss about ur theme. i'm sure they knew better
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 09-04-2008 at 05:56 PM.

5. Default i want themedy

I Want Themed8y Software

6. Exclamation n73me theme problem! need help

i have n73 me n my cell doesn't show installed themes after few days. i didn't find them in theme's list, i can't even install them again. reply imeediately if u know the solution

7. Default

ok ive solved the problem....... the v12 firmware did not allow me to install .sis files and because the themes are all .sis i could not install them.... i thought that i could update my nokia maps with that firmware version and it told me to update so i did that and my phone updated to v21 and then my maps install then i realised that the maps were .sis and so i tried to install a theme so it worked and now i dont have the problem anymore....

8. Unhappy Problem with a theme, please help!!

Hi, I´ve recently installed a theme in my Nokia´s E51 memory card, and I wanted to change the theme´s name, so in the other USB mode (that´s not PC Suite), I clicked in a folder named private, then clicked in import and then the theme´s folder I wanted to change. There, were 3 files, and I changed the name of 1; inmediately appeard a warning advice that said that it was impossible to change the name. I clicked ok and disconnected the phone from the computer. But then I tried to select this theme in my phone and it was gone! So I reinstalled it, in the process appeard an advice that said that the file already existed and if I wanted to overwrite it, I clicked yes. Then I tried to select it, but again, didn´t appeard in the list of themes. What happened? Anyone can help me? Thanks!!

9. Default Need Help for Nokia themes

hi, when ever i try to install a theme to my Nokia E51 it gives me a certificate error. pls help me to resolve the problem. anyone pls help

10. Unhappy can't install file with sis

if we need 2 install new themes that we download??
    how to install file with sis,
    it said file not supported for nokia E65

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast