Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

game supplied by DEDOMIL,always respect real supplier!

i kill minotour and got sheald but don't know where to go,what wall to break,any help?

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    actually, i was helping that other guy.....you don't really need help !!
    Yes,i know.....I just thanked you for helping the other guy....

Quote Originally Posted by pablon80 Log in to see links
    game supplied by DEDOMIL,always respect real supplier!

i kill minotour and got sheald but don't know where to go,what wall to break,any help?
    Of course DEDOMIL is the original supplier.......
    How are you Petrovic?

3. Default

fine mate,can you help me with game?i have sheild but don't know where to go?do i need to break the wall?thanks

fine mate,can you help me with game?i have sheild but don't know where to go?do i need to break the wall?thanks
    I don't know,i have not played the game.....I have only tried it and i'm still at the beggining.......No time for it.....

5. Default

u gotta head back to the place with the 4 head thingy. press 5 to charge ur shield, and charge it full. then somehow it will give u extra speed, allowing u to hit all 4 heads within a short time. haha then continue on the game.

6. Default

maybe somebodie can help me, i have beaten that horseman fingi and got the shield, i have colected the blue emerald fingi but now im stuck on where to go ?

7. Default

i can't beck,there is one stone that i can't jump...and always die...

8. Default

if there are cut off and full version,why not just remove the links to the cut off version??
    Just my suggestion..=)

Quote Originally Posted by lonerzboy Log in to see links
    if there are cut off and full version,why not just remove the links to the cut off version??
    Just my suggestion..=)
    The cut off versions run faster on some phones,like my P1i,and they are needed if the full versions are slow!

10. Smile Nokia Version 128x160 (5200)

Nokia Version
    [Dead links removed]

enjoy it~~