Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson K850 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson K850 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

with 5.0 MP camera,and many other things,this will be great phone...

3. Default

Is pretty complete for a phone. I think I will go for K850 for a phone user. Saying bye bye to Apple Iphone then! ;p

4. Smile

even though it has got a 5.0mp camera it dosent have a zoom but i would still want the phone but im happy enough with the k750i

5. Thumbs up Nothing is perfect, but this phone almost is. Bit fat though.

The best phone I've ever had, so glad to get rid of the RAZR. The battery last days, & charges very fast.

Good camera pictures. People complain about the small buttons but, I am 6'2' & it doesn't bother me. FM radio, I bought a 2GB card for the Music/pictures. I don't care too much about the browser that iPhone has. I know I wouldn't really use it much. If I had to complain about something, the cover for the camera lens opens too easily, & I am always getting finger prints on it.

You won't be disappointed.

6. Default

the touch button in the centre of the two soft keys took some getting used to (kept going to press the middle of the keypad and hit the number 2!)

Other than that I think the phone is a pretty good model, battery life hasn't been impressive like my w810i, but then again i have been playing with it alot recently!

7. Default

5 MP but no zoom?!? Ouch!

8. Unhappy Sony Ericsson K850 Review

Had the k800i, upgraded to k850i for the everything especially the camera. rubbish!!!! took better photos with the k800. The flash made everything dark, looked on the net to find this a common problem. Since gone back to 800i

9. Default yeah

Quote Originally Posted by stoki Log in to see links
    with 5.0 MP camera,and many other things,this will be great phone...
    i am agree wid u

10. Default

Watch the way u're holding the phone while taking pictures, there are several reasons for this and all of them can be corrected.
    1.Watch the way you're holding your phone, ur fingers must not block even the least bit of your flash light.
    2.Use twilight mode for darker areas
    3.ISO is pretty important too.
    4.Brightness actually do a really good job compounding the flash.
    5.Notice that best pic function pretty much fix this issue, never got dark images using that.
    Different site requires different settings, under the most suitable settings, the results are more than satisfied.