Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yeknomstam Log in to see links
    even though it has got a 5.0mp camera it dosent have a zoom but i would still want the phone but im happy enough with the k750i
    It has 16x digital zoom. What do you mean no zoom??

2. Smile K850i review

Nowadays, mobile phone companies fight neck to neck with each other in giving consumers the mobile phones they want. For camera enthuasiasts, K850i is a sound choice in pics on the go with dozens of multi-media features that consumers could rave about.

[/IMG]

Measuring 102x48x17 mm, the K850i is a bit bulky, it is also a little overweight weighing 118 grams. The phone feels solid in touch, the keys are spaced well enough for typing, but big hands will suffer from the small buttons. It is odd that the navigation system is shaped like square with blue LED's glowing, giving an abstracted feel. K850i is a cybershot phone with 5 mp cam, impressive with it's range, but fail to comparison with the newest C905. It's specifications are:

Screen

2.2” QVGA (240x320 pixels), 262,144 (18-bit) colour TFT LCD
    Available colours

Luminous Green
    Velvet Blue
    Quicksilver Black
    Sizes

102 x 48 x 17 mm (4 x 1.9 x 0.7 in)
    Weight

118 g / 4.2 oz
    Memory

Memory Stick Micro (M2) 512 MB in box (maximum capable - 8GB) [3]
    MicroSD/MicroSDHC/Transflash support (maximum capable - 16GB)[4]
    Phone memory 40MB
    Battery

BST-38 3.6 V, 930 mA·h, lithium polymer
    Talk time GSM/UMTS: Up to 9 h/3 h 30 min
    Standby time GSM/UMTS: Up to 400 h/350 h
    Video call time (K850): Up to 3 h 20 min

K850i is a feature galore phone with dedicated software in imaging. It has xenon flash that would literally scare bats in night, autofocus, 16x digital zoom and dedicated keys on picture taking that lits when in camera mode. Video recording is 240x320, at 30 frames/second and image stabilization is supported. One thing is for sure, you would never lose your downloads with HSDPA speeds at 3.6 mbps and the PSP like menu is a heaven indeed. ( File Manager is replaced by Sony Ericsson Manager). It also sports a new media interface and Exchange ActiveSync.

K850i is a very good camera phone ( with samsung G800 it rivals) and its multimedia capabilities is a great leap on other SE phones. It is bit overweight, yeah, (but N95 is bigger) but its nifty features compensate with its size. A good buy.

Rating 8.1/10

3. Default

i liked this phone till mine died on me after 1 month

4. Default

Mobily and the best phone k850

Color High Resolution