Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Some good looking reviews here i am getting this phone either today or tomorrow and i will post my review here

2. Smile w910

It's not bad .....my wife has one for 5 months now , and it's just fine , battery lasts for a week , so way better than many high end phones these days.... 2mpx camera... not to bad in good sunlight... an autofocus feature would of been a big plus, the walkman player is good , internet feature is gorgeous.... the sound is good....
    overall... a phone that fits her

3. Smile w910i

i've got one of these fones, and trust me they are good. Shake feature nice, motion sensor means u can play motion sensor games, 3g for fast connectivity, in the middle camera, could be improved in later walkman models, big screen which is good for games, and the cursor is good when browsing.. Overall 9 out of 10

Well, i have my w910i for a month now... Its pretty good. Great music player, motion sensor which means i can enjoy sensor games, huge screen, nice design, HSDPA, n a really loud speaker. I love the flash themes n menus too!!! Yeah, it does has its flaws. Early on, it freezes sometimes but i upgraded the firmware and voila!!! Its working fine now. Battery life isn't that good (for me) n camera is just so-so. The camera is fine when there's a lot of light but when the lighting is poor, it's almost impossible to take pics with the camera because of the absence of flash. The absence of auto-focus is a disappointment. But anyway, it is a walkman after all and not a cyber-shot... so, no complains from me!!!

OVERALL: 8.5 OUT OF 10

5. Default

Well I have this wonderful phone and yes, flawed to the top, it's pluses greatly out number them. As stupid as that sounds!

My friends phones range from a 6500 classic and Slide, the N95, a (Insert some crappy small number in the 5000) Nokia, a (Insert the name of that large LG touch screen phone here, veiwtiful or something...) and a 6300. And no matter what, they are all jealous of my $200 random phone (Knew nothing about it but needed a new phone and it looked cool and was a Walkman) The Flash stuff I found here that interact with the motion sensor makes it even better!

I love this phone even though the speaker on the back sucks.... but hey, it is a Walkman and all the classic Walkmans and Diskmans needed headphones and well the bundled earphones are awesome so...

All in all, best phone I have come across and at least I don't need to jail break it to listen to my own MP3's!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maxlim Log in to see links
    it kind of lacks and the screen is very sensitive that is what i dont like about the phone

What do you mean "the screen is very sensitive"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    I think they advertise the good parts, and hope you ignore the bad parts. For starters, the camera is bad, has no zoom (unless you put the settings on rubbish quality) and cannot flash. It has a small internal memory (40mb), compared to the Nokia 6500 for example which has nearly 1gb. It doesn't have infrared, the screen easily gets dirty and smudged and the motion sensor is slow and inaccurate. Apart from that ... I love it!
    not even 40 mb internal memory ..25 mb

8. Wink shake me feature

If any wants to switch songs without pressing the walkman button then, when in standby mode, press camera button + walkman button at the same time

9. Default

Well, a few weeks ago, I completely lost signal on my phone, and it had trouble turning on. To be fair, that's probably because I wasn't too careful with it.

However, last Saturday I sent it of to a service centre, and they've just called me to say they'll replace it with a brand new one, free of charge. And it's not even in warranty.

It might not be specifically about this phone, but I still think it's damn good service from Sony Ericsson.

10. Default

Negative
    Very fragile - 9 out of 10 of my friends bought the same phone and said that it spoils easily . Mine too .
    Small in-phone memory - Needs memory card to store files .
    Cannot read files - Cannot read files ( in other softwares that can be read in other phones ) .
    Slow - Speed is quite slow .
    Camera - Only 2 megapix , cannot zoom , blurry photos , no focus unless hold long without moving .
    Music - Not clear , slow loading .

Positive
    Big screen .
    Soft keys .
    Easy to use .
    Smooth slide .
    Big words .
    Nice menu .

That's all I've got to say