Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joannence Log in to see links
    Negative
    Very fragile - 9 out of 10 of my friends bought the same phone and said that it spoils easily . Mine too .
    Small in-phone memory - Needs memory card to store files .
    Cannot read files - Cannot read files ( in other softwares that can be read in other phones ) .
    Slow - Speed is quite slow .
    Camera - Only 2 megapix , cannot zoom , blurry photos , no focus unless hold long without moving .
    Music - Not clear , slow loading .

Positive
    Big screen .
    Soft keys .
    Easy to use .
    Smooth slide .
    Big words .
    Nice menu .

That's all I've got to say

Hey I've added some drivers to it and it sound very cool What do you mean it's not clear ? If I compare it with a Nokia ... the difference is very big. That MegaBASS makes wonders & when I put my headsets it sounds almost like when I plug them to my PC speakers. But I'm very dissapointed with the headsets Sony Ericsson made for this phone . And they say that these headsets stay very comfortable in our ears and don't fall but, in fact, it's completely wrong

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CrEiZi Log in to see links
    i dont like it much...my friend bought it
    it dont have zoom,its to slim that it makes it very fragile and at last has a biiiiiig screen...but it has shake control(positive) and cool stuff galllery(positive)...ah it hasn't the file manager at the main menu
    It would have it if you know how to deal with flashing

3. Default

the phone is simple but elegant..

4. Default

Boring without flash menus and media layouts

5. Default Hi

Sony Ericsson W910i is a great features, what is this one of the best MP3 phones on the market. Its very light phone.Its compact 3G slider, and 320x240 pixels screen resolution, expandable memory, FM radio, 2 megapixel camera (with video calling camera) and Bluetooth. Amazing music and shake control. W-Series is the best music.

6. Default

i quite like this phone. i've moved onto a samsung genio touch now as my sony ericsson is practically beaten up. the shuffle button is a brilliant feature for the phone, the camera isnt the best though...

Quote Originally Posted by CrEiZi Log in to see links
    i dont like it much...my friend bought it
    it dont have zoom,its to slim that it makes it very fragile and at last has a biiiiiig screen...but it has shake control(positive) and cool stuff galllery(positive)...ah it hasn't the file manager at the main menu
    you can zoom in, you just have to take a picture, then you go into options and click 'zoom and pan'. then you can zoom into a specific part of the image and it'll clear itself up as it'd be blurry.