Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson W910 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson W910 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

its a nice phone, quite sexy, shake feature sometimes handy, more of a gimmick, but still fun. camera could have been a bit better, especially in lowish light, also zoom could have been improved. walkman not bad, personally would have preffered it being slightly louder, but all in all, a nice stylish phone

3. Default

i dont like it much...my friend bought it
    it dont have zoom,its to slim that it makes it very fragile and at last has a biiiiiig screen...but it has shake control(positive) and cool stuff galllery(positive)...ah it hasn't the file manager at the main menu

4. Default ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mobiles24 Log in to see links
    Please post your Sony Ericsson W910 reviews and opinions in this topic.

its a very nice phone, iie bought it.
    cos it have a really big screen. ^^
    but it will be much more better if there's a flashlight arnd the camera mega is 5mega.

5. Thumbs up

extremley a good phone except from no flash but apart from that its really good for your money!

also it would be good if it had infrared as well as bluetooth to use on your computer/laptop!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    extremley a good phone except from no flash but apart from that its really good for your money!

also it would be good if it had infrared as well as bluetooth to use on your computer/laptop!!
    it kind of lacks and the screen is very sensitive that is what i dont like about the phone

7. Default

This phone won as the best phone last year

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Creizi_Basilis Log in to see links
    i dont like it much...my friend bought it
    it dont have zoom,its to slim that it makes it very fragile and at last has a biiiiiig screen...but it has shake control(positive) and cool stuff galllery(positive)...ah it hasn't the file manager at the main menu
    erhem, i own this fone and i love it very much bought on launch day and no probs at all. patched the firmware and now its damn fast. and to all noobs out there, its using the new A200 firmware, like the K850i, so:

1. zoom can only be activated when u select a lower quality setting
    2. file manager's in organiser
    3. screen is NOT sensitive. i press it quite often and i dont see anything wrong
    4. it DOES have bluetooth but no infrared

9. Default

I think they advertise the good parts, and hope you ignore the bad parts. For starters, the camera is bad, has no zoom (unless you put the settings on rubbish quality) and cannot flash. It has a small internal memory (40mb), compared to the Nokia 6500 for example which has nearly 1gb. It doesn't have infrared, the screen easily gets dirty and smudged and the motion sensor is slow and inaccurate. Apart from that ... I love it!
    Last edited by James; 28-09-2008 at 01:59 PM.

10. Default

This phone rocks! I have it... About the zooming problem mentioned here, you just change the setting of 2mpx to VGA, then zoom works fine. Anyway, awesome phone, many features. It got the award "Phone of the year". Though, I can't find the shake control necessary @ all... Walkman 3.0: One word: "AWESOME!!!" Sens-me: Works just fine, but I don't know how 2 syncronize my songs 2 it... In total: This years phone!