Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sony Ericsson W910 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson W910 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

its a nice phone, quite sexy, shake feature sometimes handy, more of a gimmick, but still fun. camera could have been a bit better, especially in lowish light, also zoom could have been improved. walkman not bad, personally would have preffered it being slightly louder, but all in all, a nice stylish phone

3. Default

i dont like it much...my friend bought it
    it dont have zoom,its to slim that it makes it very fragile and at last has a biiiiiig screen...but it has shake control(positive) and cool stuff galllery(positive)...ah it hasn't the file manager at the main menu

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Creizi_Basilis Log in to see links
    i dont like it much...my friend bought it
    it dont have zoom,its to slim that it makes it very fragile and at last has a biiiiiig screen...but it has shake control(positive) and cool stuff galllery(positive)...ah it hasn't the file manager at the main menu
    erhem, i own this fone and i love it very much bought on launch day and no probs at all. patched the firmware and now its damn fast. and to all noobs out there, its using the new A200 firmware, like the K850i, so:

1. zoom can only be activated when u select a lower quality setting
    2. file manager's in organiser
    3. screen is NOT sensitive. i press it quite often and i dont see anything wrong
    4. it DOES have bluetooth but no infrared

5. Default

I think they advertise the good parts, and hope you ignore the bad parts. For starters, the camera is bad, has no zoom (unless you put the settings on rubbish quality) and cannot flash. It has a small internal memory (40mb), compared to the Nokia 6500 for example which has nearly 1gb. It doesn't have infrared, the screen easily gets dirty and smudged and the motion sensor is slow and inaccurate. Apart from that ... I love it!
    Last edited by James; 28-09-2008 at 01:59 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jamasama Log in to see links
    I think they advertise the good parts, and hope you ignore the bad parts. Fro starters, the camera is bad, has no zoom and cannot flash. It has a small internal memory (40mb), compared to the Nokia 6500 for example which has nearly 1gb. It doesn't have infrared, the screen easily gets dirty and smudged and the motion sensor is slow and inaccurate. Apart from that ... I love it!
    DIDN'T YOU READ MY POST RIGHT BEFORE URS THERE IS ZOOM

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    I think they advertise the good parts, and hope you ignore the bad parts. For starters, the camera is bad, has no zoom (unless you put the settings on rubbish quality) and cannot flash. It has a small internal memory (40mb), compared to the Nokia 6500 for example which has nearly 1gb. It doesn't have infrared, the screen easily gets dirty and smudged and the motion sensor is slow and inaccurate. Apart from that ... I love it!
    not even 40 mb internal memory ..25 mb

8. Default

This phone rocks! I have it... About the zooming problem mentioned here, you just change the setting of 2mpx to VGA, then zoom works fine. Anyway, awesome phone, many features. It got the award "Phone of the year". Though, I can't find the shake control necessary @ all... Walkman 3.0: One word: "AWESOME!!!" Sens-me: Works just fine, but I don't know how 2 syncronize my songs 2 it... In total: This years phone!

9. Default

Okay... i havent got this phone but looking to get it... the one thing that everyone who keeps saying the camera is bad have to remember is with Sony Ericsson's the "K" in the phones name means its a camera phone and a "W" means it is a walkman phone..... meaning the camera is better on K phones but music worse and on W phones camera worse but music better

sorry if i sound rude

Quote Originally Posted by oromis Log in to see links
    Okay... i havent got this phone but looking to get it... the one thing that everyone who keeps saying the camera is bad have to remember is with Sony Ericsson's the "K" in the phones name means its a camera phone and a "W" means it is a walkman phone..... meaning the camera is better on K phones but music worse and on W phones camera worse but music better

sorry if i sound rude
    C sony ericsson phones are camera phones
    not K sony ericsson phones