Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jamasama Log in to see links
    I think they advertise the good parts, and hope you ignore the bad parts. Fro starters, the camera is bad, has no zoom and cannot flash. It has a small internal memory (40mb), compared to the Nokia 6500 for example which has nearly 1gb. It doesn't have infrared, the screen easily gets dirty and smudged and the motion sensor is slow and inaccurate. Apart from that ... I love it!
    DIDN'T YOU READ MY POST RIGHT BEFORE URS THERE IS ZOOM

2. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by tyranusaurus Log in to see links
    DIDN'T YOU READ MY POST RIGHT BEFORE URS THERE IS ZOOM
    Calm down . So what? I made a mistake! Big Deal.
    Last edited by James; 10-09-2008 at 07:04 PM.

3. Smile W910i.

Sony Ericsson wraps a great music player in a phone that boasts hundreds of features paralleled only by its bigger brother W960i. Measuring 99x50x12mm in a red and black cased body,that weighs 86 grams, you will pray that sooner or later it would be yours... The mouth-dropping 2.4 inch display delivers bright and crisp 262,000 colors in QVGA resolution. Videos and music are played very well in its Walkman 3.0 player and the support for accelerometer has its own greatness.

Walkman 3.0 Player (MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV), SensMe
    Java MIDP 2.0 with OpenGL ES and Motion Sensor support
    Video player with progressive fast forward and slow motion
    New 3 softkey interface layout with Call/End keys (A200 Platform), a software feature of Java Platform 8
    Advertised battery life

400hr standby time
    9hr talk time
    No Flash

The phone has a variety of connections ranging from GPRS to HSDPA, pity it doesn't have a wi-fi, if you want wi-fi, buy the W960i. Its features ranges from SensMe, an application that plays music depending in your mood and ShakeControl that skip tracks in a shake. The browser is a lot of pizzaz, the speed is incredible thanks to HSDPA and streaming video is nifty enough, albeit some minor discrepancy on sound and video.

ShakeControl is fun enough in the first place, but after using it dozens of times, it will annoy you. (I think, what's the use of pressing a button, then shaking it, ok its fun, but I'm like a child). Support from a variety of games is great, you can use the built-in accelerometer and playing 3D games is a godsend. The camera ( 2 mp) is a little bit crap, with no flash and some washed out photos, you better need a K850i if you want a camera phone.( Remember, music phones are not camera phones).

W910i won the GSM's BEST HANDSET 2008 award on Feb 14, 2008.
    Overall, Sony Ericsson delivers a package that would make your mp3 players obsolete.

It's a good phone and when you slap a 4gb card, the experience is a piece of cake indeed.

Rating 8.4/10
    Last edited by pee-yaj; 30-11-2008 at 04:15 AM.

4. Default

Okay... i havent got this phone but looking to get it... the one thing that everyone who keeps saying the camera is bad have to remember is with Sony Ericsson's the "K" in the phones name means its a camera phone and a "W" means it is a walkman phone..... meaning the camera is better on K phones but music worse and on W phones camera worse but music better

sorry if i sound rude

Quote Originally Posted by oromis Log in to see links
    Okay... i havent got this phone but looking to get it... the one thing that everyone who keeps saying the camera is bad have to remember is with Sony Ericsson's the "K" in the phones name means its a camera phone and a "W" means it is a walkman phone..... meaning the camera is better on K phones but music worse and on W phones camera worse but music better

sorry if i sound rude
    C sony ericsson phones are camera phones
    not K sony ericsson phones

6. Default

I've got the w910i noble black, Its a great, stylish n sexy fone. n it has good features. speakers are quite good, it has motion control and shake control which r really cool!! It isnt very expensive. And the coolest plus point, it isnt a common fone. Very unique in features n surely stands out! But not a fone u wud wanna buy if u consider the camera, which is just about average. I must say that it is extremely easy to use, has lot of shortcuts, big screen, etc. Overall I say that it is a superb fone. N the fone has been problem free till now.

7. Default

The Sony Ericsson W910i has fantastic features, making this one of the best MP3 phones on the market . Its a very light for a 3G phone.Its a compact slider, with a 320x240 pixel resolution screen, expandable memory, an FM radio, 2 megapixel camera (plus a video calling camera) and Bluetooth. amazing shake control and music. w series is best for music.

8. Smile

I personally like the phone very much

++++++
    +Big screen of 320, 240
    +Nice camera design to take photos at a landscape view
    +VERY THIN! ( as compared to the quite popular Nokia 5300 Express music, which is quite popular in SG)
    +Can minimize games and applications! ( All SE phones can do that, i think)
    +SENSEME! Super nice things, but sometimes inaccurate lah...
    +Media viewer, super cool!
    +Supports many video, and music types. Too bad not WMV supported
    +Video, Photo, Music DJ
    +SHAKECONTROL, and shake control games =) Rocky!

------
    -The number pad is quite, erm... How to say? Cos I always type wrongly... Can be improved
    -The metal circular pad, mine is starting to 'shed', after 3 months?
    -Camera need flash!
    -Zoom can be improved, and though the picture quality is quite good
    -If use the adapter or earpiece too many times, sometimes cannot connect ( Happens to most SE phones)

Other than these, THIS PHONE IS TOTALLY WORTH BUYING!
    Rating: 4.8/5 =)

9. Default

Its good but a lot of the people i see with it have many problems with it. Also if your thinking bout getting this dont. I suggest getting the w760 which has a larger camera resolution(but no flash) far better internet capabilities and its global. That means if you take it anywhere in the world any sim would work. I know all this cause i have one and had for only a week the 910 cause i hated it.

10. Default

the phone is cool.. like the big screen.. cool keypad but what i dont like about it is its size.. its a bit too BIG (for me atleast).. wont consider buying it =P