1. Exclamation LG AX260BL (Scoop) Ringtone Request:

I need the codec sound from Metal Gear Solid (or Metal Gear Solid 2) [without any background noise OR music playing] as a ringtone for my LG Scoop. I've tried Bitpim and have successfully made ringtones for my Chocolate (8500) as well as my Chocolate 2 (8550) but I need some more info on how to make ringtones for this Scoop other than buying them (which this odd request would not be in the results of thier list anyway)... Any feedback would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

2. Exclamation Need MGS Codec Ringtone

Quote Originally Posted by claymoharryjr Log in to see links
    I need the codec sound from Metal Gear Solid (or Metal Gear Solid 2) [without any background noise OR music playing] as a ringtone for my LG Scoop. I've tried Bitpim and have successfully made ringtones for my Chocolate (8500) as well as my Chocolate 2 (8550) but I need some more info on how to make ringtones for this Scoop other than buying them (which this odd request would not be in the results of thier list anyway)... Any feedback would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
    I dug deeper into Google to solve the "how to download ringers to Scoop" but yet I still need to get that particlar sound. Here's what I'd do IF I still had the sweet setup:

Get MGS2 Substance for XBOX, start plant, go to 1st node, turn music off, call codec... BUT I don't have my XBOX OR MY SUBSTANCE ANYMORE!

Is there anyone out there who can find that sound recorded elsewhere or try the demonstration (while hooked up to PC & speakers) to record it onto the PC? I'm looking for perfect clarity in the sound...

I know its a long shot but it don't hurt to ask, I suppose...